350 hours of x2 exp because someones cat died.

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Sebastion, May 6, 2018.

1. Sebastion

Sebastion Focus Group

Some time ago I stumbled on a game that had a similar title to Mortal calld RPG MO.

It is runescape like and probably would not appeal to most here. But I play it sometimes on my phone and at home.

Anyhow.... the game has a 2x experience potion in their shop for $5 that is shared by everyone when one is used. And today I see the timer has 350+hours! Turns out someones cat died and players are contributing to honor the death or something.

Pretty crazy!

Last edited: May 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Beastlyman

Beastlyman Member

wtf XD thats insane. the fact that potion is global is insane lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sebastion

Sebastion Focus Group

Agreed. But it does open it up for players to work together for it. I have often seen 10 or 15 hours on a weekend but 350 is an extreme.

4. Beastlyman

Beastlyman Member

Sounds like this is for RS3 (Original) and not Old-school tho. If it was old-school i'd jump the train and get myself a character up lol

5. Sebastion

Sebastion Focus Group

Yeah. I think the game may have been started by a kid that was into runescape.

I really dont know how I got into it but somehow I did. Lol...

I think the only place to pk is in a certain area of the game and it is based on levels.

But I think there are ways to keep your level low and still be powerful.

6. Beastlyman

Beastlyman Member

Here's a fun fact for ya, the creators of Runescape were only 14 - 16 at the time Runescape came about :p

• Informative Informative x 3
  7. Sebastion

Sebastion Focus Group

I did not know that.

That is awesome!

8. Jatix

Jatix Well-Known Member

Would be interesting if you could buy something to boost xp rates in mo. Might need to be restricted a bit so like you cant use it to grind ogh and junk but would prob bring in some bonus $ for development or advertising. Would be similar to reroll tokens, but for when you want a new build instead of new race same build.

• Disagree x 2
  9. Sebastion

Sebastion Focus Group

up to 579 hours now.

Almost 3 and a half weeks. lol.

10. bolletog

bolletog Senior Member

I always wondered Sebastion what the yellow jacket thing u have on u really is. I have imagined u are really old grumpy road worker or something with a reflector vest, tired of real world road work...and MO is ur way of escaping that...but then again u have the plebeian hand thing in ur sig and maybe ur really a worker in MO too...just a thought

11. Sebastion

Sebastion Focus Group

Lol.. Yeah. I was at work in that photo and that is pretty much what it is. A yellow ANSI hoodie.

Something like this one:
    [​IMG]

The one I have is a double one that is basically like two sewn together. Its pretty heavy and warm.

Also..... if you look to the left that is actually mortal in the dark part. Its a view of mount pointy from my house in game. In life and in game I am about the same.

Last edited: May 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  12. bolletog

bolletog Senior Member

Mmh that jacket does look cosy and warm indeed, I could see myself playing MO with that jacket and a hot cup of cocoa...keeping warm and limber for hard work in MO.

• Friendly Friendly x 1