A chat with Henrik

Discussion in 'Round Table' started by slyy, May 23, 2012.

1. realnaste Honored Member

This.
  2. Tizio Focus Group

This.
  3. Ojin Trial Member

A solution for you, I've said this before and ill say it again, since most of MO players are guys anyway.. Simply make female characters... the stats are the same. And your dong problem is solved.. getting pixel pussies instead since people seem to be so bothered with it..

*Woot, no additional programming needed?! No Way!!?! All it takes is a community effort to make it happen... o wait... community effort? ehh, naa.. ill go back to bed... ZzZzZzzz*
  4. ThaBadMan Exalted Member

Dont u feel alittle gay wearing skirts and playing a transvestite ? Simple sollution would be to have Discord transform every player in MO except me into women so im the last male char in MO until Ragnarok.
  5. Ojin Trial Member

Wake up! Its a game... First person view even... So you why should you? are you gay?
    Altho the point about Discord just transform everyone... would be even quicker and less of an effort so we all can just continue sleeping.
  6. ThaBadMan Exalted Member

True true, nah i only play female chars when i am forced to use a female in my playstyle. Whats wrong with representing ur gender even if it is a game.
    Anyway ive been so since i was little so it has just stuck on me. I never played a board game or a RP game with friends if i was forced to play a chick.

Mhm first person view, why even bother to play a girl then ? U cant look at her unless in the char screen ingame but if u cant see her in action why play a girl if ur a dude unless ur abit feminine ?
  7. Ojin Trial Member

My point was for those that have such an issue with nudity,dongs and what not... So I offered a solution to their problem. As you did with your follow up, Discord. (If there a majority of chick pixels, then less likely they see things that annoy them.. )

And my guess is that those people that has this problem would rag their own avatars when looking in the char screen, don't you think so too?

Me personally I couldn't care less.
  8. Hertix Well-Known Member

The problem being that it doesn't matter what character you make or what rules you enforce, people will still run around naked. If people don't want to have naked images on their screen, due for whatever reason they choose, what is the big deal with giving them an option to toggle some pixels to cover the private areas. This is the classic case of people thinking their own values / beliefs should trump others even in situations that don't effect them in the slightest. To act like a nudity toggle is sacrificing the game's vision is ludicrous.
  9. georgatos7 Senior Member

This.
  10. madsholme Senior Member

you could use the same argument against anything really, like the planned ingame drugs, or the ingame violence but yet people dont rave about those things....
  11. Zoltan Junior Member

i'm sorry, but you are wrong. It is not a part of every day life for children. Nudity is more prevalent. Do they not see them self nude ever day??
  12. ThaBadMan Exalted Member

Yeah in no way was that directed directly at u.

But yeah i know people have problem with it, im just against changing something thats been there since the start just because people cant look at a fucking cock in game. I mean take a walk in ur city and u can prolly see 20 people who in the next few seconds could strip nude, rape u and run away.

Nudity has become something its not supposed to be just cause of little dip shits that dont fucking realize it is completely natural to have a shlong between ur legs. Its all those politicians fault, oh and the middle east trying to hide their women so they look like fucking shit.

YES TO NUDITY, YES TO NUDITY !!!!!!
  13. ThaBadMan Exalted Member

Well its ignorant to say its not part of todays culture. Its just not part of the AMERICAN CULTURE we have today. And since Americans are spoiled brats the rest of the world follows and then starts thinking sex is a monstrous act hailing from a idea Satan put in ur head. Its all BS.

Its America that wants to control every single thing in the world.

Soon ull see sex time as a official law in America from Monday and Thursdays, 4-6 is now officially a couples sex time or else getting raped in jail for 20 years to life i would guess.

AMIRITE ???
  14. Zoltan Junior Member

To say killing people is more accepted as everyday life than nudity is ludicrous
  15. ltankhsd Senior Member

Wow there are some real ignorant people in this thread. Can you fools start a new thread to discuss nudity so I can ignore it? I keep coming back to this thread thinking there might be some meaningful reply regarding the OP's post but instead it's just "OMG DICKS EVERYWHERE" and "I HATE IMPERIALISTIC AMERIKANSKIS!!"
  16. Artorius Cronite Supporter

Everytime you ask for a toggle or making nudity criminal in guarded towns you get a bunch of "special" peoples that will rage at you because they want to keep showing their virtual penis to everyone.

There is no logical point against a client-side toggle. SV cut themselves from a larger market by having penises all over the place in every towns.

Let the raging continue...
  17. realnaste Honored Member

For me it is sacrificing the game's vision. Just because you believe otherwise doesn't mean you should call it ludicrous.
    Hypocrite.
  18. Dovahkiin Senior Member

Nice sig.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. Subetai New Member

Indeed... While your at it lets put a toggle for full loot as well.
  20. realnaste Honored Member

I approve. Surely full loot scared away more than nudity.
    Plus we need at least half of the continent pvp-free. Let's not force our love of killing on others, also I don't want to see my younger cousin to see pointless bloodshed as a form of entertainment.