A Few suggestiones

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Dsn, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Dsn

Dsn Honored Member

1. Disable Orange flag inside of towns.(i.e. orange flag doesnt work inside towns)(i.e if you are killing a member of a wardeced guild inside the town you do go gray but dont get a MC)(can be turned on and off by the guild controlling the town)(if the town is not controlled with the exception of Tinderem fighting is allowed)

2. If someone(not tagged as the guild member of the controlling guild) stands too close to a TC tower while a player that wants to destroy it is near the tower I.e a orange flag(tagged up)(wardeced to the Tc tower owners) the not tagged(player not from the TC guild) goes light gray to the orange players(no one else).

3. Keeps are Pvp spots anyone near the walls should go Light gray to the guild owning the gate and the people on the friends list, where the owners themselves don't go light gray and any guild on friends list.(if there is no gate then no one goes light gray)(this allowed for the Dif of the keep without the fear of MCs)(has a friends list system for guilds on it if possible)

may have more later.

• Like Like x 3
  2. linkfr

linkfr Senior Member

is that a joke?
    please stop with your fucking bullshit trying to follow all the noob who cannot handle griefers.Please, simply stop

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Dsn

Dsn Honored Member

sorry i didn't mean disable dmg i meant orange flag doesnt work inside towns.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. linkfr

linkfr Senior Member

SO YOU SHOULD REWORD YOUR SUGGESTION DSN because you are saying here to DISABLE FIGHTS IN TOWN, i don't know if you really understand the meaning of what you say, you are saying to make towns SAFE ZONE

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Dsn

Dsn Honored Member

the word "safe" is so loose those days.

6. linkfr

linkfr Senior Member

what the purpose of wardec so if you cannot kill people in town too? why all thoses restrictions suddently?
    yes you want to make towns safer, while it is already very safe. If it isnt what you meant please EDIT YOUR OP , if it is still what you meant sorry but i strongly disagree, stop making the game easier, it has already been made easier 100 times since the begening

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Dsn

Dsn Honored Member

well it seems i need to make a few edits then.

also wardecing someone is used to not get MCs.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Dsn

Dsn Honored Member

edited.

Edit : edited again.

in other words if they turned it on all you need to do is remove the tower connecting to the town.
    and most towns will have it off.

9. Mauzi

Mauzi Status King

I think that from a immersion view it makes sense to have the wardecs disabled intown, afterall it is most stupid that guard would just watch people killing eachother in their town. Also such setting would get more guilds into guildwars since the intown killing seems to be what stops them from going to war, so they rather prefer going red instead on individual characters (which defies the point of a guildwar system).

The second part seems to make no sense to me, lacking any reasoning for a change in my view.

The third part seems fair in my view aswell: Stay away from someone's keep/pallisade or you are free game for attacks. Only, I would say that the 'bypasser' should be flagged to all the guild really - no point in having him local allowed to one of the many gatekeeper dummy characters.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. Dsn

Dsn Honored Member

the 2 is so there is no blue blocking around towers on not tagged unguilded people.(the range is minimal)

the 3 is : he becomes light gray to the guild that owns the gate. (owners of the gate dont go light gray and so allows dif of a keep without the fear of MCs)(has a friends list system for guilds on it)

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. Mauzi

Mauzi Status King

#2 I don't quite care really.

Gotta disagree on what you say for #3 though, if at all only the land owning guild has a right to attack people near their keep, and by no means any other random guy.

12. Dsn

Dsn Honored Member

i must have confused myself yea what you said now on 3 is what i meant.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. Mauzi

Mauzi Status King

Change the OP then... again. :p

14. Dsn

Dsn Honored Member

is it right now?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. Mauzi

Mauzi Status King

I wouldn't extend this 'local allowed' to friends of the keep but stick to the guild that controls the keep, they are friends only afterall and not the actual land owners.

But agreed, those friends obviously wouldn't need to be local allowed. Yet, since there's no way to put a guild on a friend list, I'd rather drop this part since local allowed or not doesn't matter amongst friends: They're not getting attack if they REALLY are friends anyways.

16. Redhairdfreak

Redhairdfreak Senior Member

It would make sense to me that if a clan has town control, then the guards would protect that clan while the wardecced opposing clan will be attacked by the guards if a fight breaks out. Does that make sense? It's 7:00am here and I'm exhausted... ;) And I'm not saying that this should be implemented, but it makes sense to me that the guards would protect those who own the town over the opposing clan.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Dsn

Dsn Honored Member

we are talking about things that we dont have.

but i would be happy with just the basic part of it.

18. Resin

Resin Well-Known Member

These suggestions are bad, and you should feel bad.

• Agree Agree x 4
  19. Dsn

Dsn Honored Member

20. bikeroptix

bikeroptix Trial Member

I like the way yours impressive expression the opinions and sharing this with blog post . Keep up this great work.

• Winner Winner x 1