Alchemy for the Masses

Discussion in 'Nobleman's Wisdom' started by NINEN, Aug 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaveI

PaveI Trial Member

you could just kill yourself :D that always is a flat out value, also make sure your character doesnt have passive regen ;)
    and yes its red jamburras as green ones dont have direct heal :D
    Theres another way to hurt you aswell, that is poison

2. Zergi

Zergi Well-Known Member

pet attack me
    fall dmg
    drowning dmg

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. reaverx

reaverx Well-Known Member

can you do pet attack me anymore? (Like pet protect me, I thought it was gone)

4. Zergi

Zergi Well-Known Member

idk go and try
    /pet 1 attack target YOURNAMEHERE
    /pet 1 attack YOURNAMEHERE
    /pet 1 attack me

pretty sure one will work^^

5. PaveI

PaveI Trial Member

i was talking about flat dmg not random dmg :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Hertix

Hertix Well-Known Member

Well, let's just say there are quite a few testing methods out there to help you find more accurate results =D

7. Sparhawk13

Sparhawk13 Member

I always just ran nekked through the graveyard a few times. Got me some exercise and fresh air at the same time!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Under Achiever

Under Achiever New Member

Really nice thread. Bravo to the OP!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. lord_yoshi

lord_yoshi Member

A few questions:
    1. What determines the base ingredient? Another way to ask would be, can you have enough volumizers in a recipe to decrease the required base ingredient quantity to 1?
    2. Are there multipliers that have more than one "bell curve"? An example of this would be a multiplier that adds two hit points to a potion when adding 3 of it in, but adds four hit points when adding 12 in.
    3. Is the "bell curve" of the multipliers affected by the ratio of the total amount of ingredients, the total amount of ingredients that add to the PU, the total amount of PU, or the total amount of the base ingredients?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hertix

Hertix Well-Known Member

1. I am not completely sure, though I have my theories. As for volumizers, the info on volumizing in this thread is a bit...off.

2. I don't think you understand the bell curve concept....The bell curve means that every adder will be most effective at a certain ratio to the direct healing base, but you also have to take into account the poison and direct heal properties of the adder as well as total dillution.

3.total amount of base ingredient.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. lord_yoshi

lord_yoshi Member

Thanks for the reply. I was asking if there were multipliers that could possibly have two significant ratios, but I guess not.

12. NINEN

NINEN New Member

If you feel the information provided in the volumizing section in the guide to be "a bit...off" then you should either correct me or remain silent.

Making statements regarding the inaccuracy, and then failing to provide information is being intentionally cryptic on your part.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. NINEN

NINEN New Member

Noted, thanks for your support.

14. ird

ird Silver Supporter

Welcome back Ninen, nice post.

15. NINEN

NINEN New Member

Thank you, means a lot bro.

16. Mialonius

Mialonius New Member

You spelled "effect" wrong. Thought you'd like to know :) It's in the "Base" description (first one).

17. NINEN

NINEN New Member

Fixed, and thank you for the correction. :D

18. Unseeker

Unseeker Trial Member

I really would like the know the use of a poison potion? Since everyone can see what's inside your potion, what would be it's use?

19. Ascendance

Ascendance Senior Member

They're useless. Maybe if we can poison weapons one day then they will be good.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. Neix

Neix New Member

#molvasUnderPowered

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.