Anyone esle try PC Building Simulator?

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Sebastion, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Sebastion

Sebastion Focus Group

I somehow stumbled on this game:
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/621060/PC_Building_Simulator/

Has anyone else played this?

I got caught up in it a bit and have put 20+ hours in it now. It is actually kind of fun for me.

Sure its not an exact simulation of the real thing but what fun would that be lol.

I have got my $20 worth out of it for sure.

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. Sparrowhawk

Sparrowhawk Senior Member

wow, might give it a go.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sebastion

Sebastion Focus Group

Its kind of like the auto mechanic sim that was out some time ago.

Not quite like the real thing but kind of fun to play if you like that kind of thing.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Artimus

Artimus Trial Member

I need this! I remember building a PC a long time ago and shorting the motherboard because I put the wrong pins in the wrong places. If it's this detailed, perhaps it will teach me something. Thanks for sharing!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sebastion

Sebastion Focus Group

Its really not that detailed to be honest. It highlights the place where you need to plug something when you choose it. So alot of the things like that are not reflected in the game. Which I guess is both good and bad.

I think its more for fun than really teaching other than basics.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Artimus

Artimus Trial Member

Oh I see. Thank you for the info! I might still buy it to see what its all about. :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sebastion

Sebastion Focus Group

Cool. Let us know what you think if you do.

8. jhackman

jhackman Senior Member

Would be cool if you could put in parts and run benchmarks off of the specs.

9. Sebastion

Sebastion Focus Group

Yeah,it has something similar to 3dmark that gives cpu and gpu based scores.

Some people place orders for computers to reach a certain benchmark score. Or for the computer to be able to meet requirements to run certain games. Which there is software to test for as well.