Are you playing Rainbow Six Siege?

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Zirus Altruist, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Zirus Altruist

Zirus Altruist Well-Known Member

You Should be.

Game has a great player pop, good team fights, and a community that continues to make player content.

A less time-invested game like Siege or even Smite is a good thing to have in conjunction with a game like MO, don't let one game eat you up.

Here's a video of me teaching the locals how to play at their own game.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. HircineDaWolf

HircineDaWolf Member

yes

• Like Like x 1
  3. XavierCross07

XavierCross07 Trial Member

I suck at it but yeah, I do.

4. Artorius

Artorius Cronite Supporter

5. Artorius

That game is extremely competitive, I feel like it gets to starcraft levels, very difficult to get into for casual players.

6. CodexAstartes

CodexAstartes New Member

i saw your youtube channel.I do think you are too casual for any games out here. Most epic gaming channel, sure ... :rolleyes:

7. Artorius

is that a challenge ?

Eheh yeah I am somewhat casual I guess, got a job you know, can't spend 10 hours a day on games anymore.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Livingshade^

Livingshade^ Well-Known Member

filled to the brim.with cheaters. more than cs go . all the later characters that came out are massively unrealistic and almost like fake robocops. game was fun. could have been fun. but i cant take a game like this serious anymore

9. Mordakai

Mordakai Junior Member

^ Cronite supporter.. enjoys his games.

v Noob been here for less than 6 months calling folks casual, where were you when you couldn't walk outside of town without getting your cherry popped? Oh probably playing Pokémon GO or some shit..

• Funny Funny x 1