Attacks against SHOP TC

Discussion in 'Round Table' started by reaverx, Apr 25, 2018.

1. reaverx

reaverx Well-Known Member

Someone obviously hates SHOP for some unknown reason, and is attacking and destroying all our TC towers.

I wonder how these people are continuing to get inside our private walls.

Spys have been suspected, but we have limited access to rank 3 and above, and know the limited few ppl at this rank.
    Therefore we more suspected elementalism, or more likely considering the toons have have been sighted killing towers.

These gorilla tactics, are proving reasonably effective. We must now assume that walls are in-effective at stopping people getting in.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. lord_yoshi

lord_yoshi Member

Was this supposed to be a private conversation?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. CodexAstartes

CodexAstartes New Member

interesting way to beg for help probably

4. Tehmudjin

Tehmudjin Honored Member

Spiritism + Crawling hand makes walls useless. eta gg

5. reaverx

no.
    kinda, but I'm more interested in how in terms of game mechanic they are by passing our walls.

If it continues, I'll probably just bail. We're a community driven project, if the community doesn't want us...
    portal blockers are supposed to stop ppl getting in; but then we've had fully armoured ppl inside. I highly suspect its these new elementalism spells that i hear can be used to get over walls...

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. art vandaleigh

art vandaleigh Senior Member

I see my plan has come to fruition. They will burn your crops and plunder your storage of grain! Down with Reaver stam food!

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. reaverx

fine

8. Immortalis

Immortalis Senior Member

Walls in general have never been safe in this game, even before free TC placement when there was no Spiritism portals & Necromancy shenanigans. If a player can get inside your walls by any means, so can their mount full of everything they need to be a nuisance. If they can get on top of your walls, they can also easily move whatever they like out.

Adapt to it and learn to expect it; assume you've been spared from it up until now due to coincidence rather than your defenses, and consider said defenses to be inhibitors rather than absolutes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. mastercookie123

mastercookie123 Senior Member

its either jj or axis

• Disagree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. sudoxe

sudoxe Senior Member

RPK for hire!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Sinisterchar

Sinisterchar New Member

Its the jj kunark conspiracy 2018.

12. mastercookie123

mastercookie123 Senior Member

jj has a history of destroying shop tc/public utilities

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Sinisterchar

Sinisterchar New Member

hes a eco terrorist

14. Rhias

Rhias Senior Member

The cookie cutter solution to this issue is placing guards, more guards, and even more guards. :D

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Trial Member

Best of luck on finding out who is the culprit. I do not know why someone would want to assault a neutral non-pvp guild. Is it just TC towers or are they profiting from it in some way?

• Disagree x 1
  16. Shadez

Shadez Trial Member

Because people can. That's about as simple as it gets.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Lacdanon

Lacdanon Honored Member

People can still glitch into palis and there isn't anything you can do short of watching and recording them do it, even then I doubt anything would happen to the player.

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. reaverx

I've tried that, and unless i get even more guards, and some how get them closer to the tc towers...
    beside they are fracking expensive to get and run

I heard its @DeadRat, are the rumours I hear; there are those whom hate me for having supported the blue flag way of life/guards etc over the years, must be jealous of our success.

I highly suspect the new elementalism spells, which I hear can be used to 'glitch' into/over walls.

@Sebastian Persson is this intended?

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. reaverx

its just TC tower, they aren't event attacking our walls, some how bypassing them completely, and hitting the tc towers...

Which in turns causes our post-patch tc walls and such to take damage and fall.

At present, i'm just going to decon said post patch walls... not as if we really need territory anyway...

20. Shadez

Shadez Trial Member

*Shrug*

Should build what you're comfortable with losing slash able to defend. Not saying you can't always protect everything 24/7 but...

Leaving these slightly melodramatic posts about it doesn't really help. Just my two cents.