Awakening Bug and Feature List

Discussion in 'Round Table' started by Gilder, Aug 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gilder Senior Member

Well then
    Theres lots of shit going on and I would like to get it Summarized

I will Post all Bugs and Problems including all new Features I notice in here
    and hope you will help me along correcting me and making additions as the Hotfixes keep coming

Now then lets get Startet
    Color Code
    Green for Fixed to an Acceptable Degree
    Yellow for things which are not Confirmed to be the Case for Several Players
    Orange for things which are Confirmed to be happening to several different Players
    Blue/Green for things which I need further Information on
    Purple for stuff which is Opinion Based and might actually not be a Bug

Node Lags have Returned and are Annoying as Hell

Tindrem Structures are Bugged beyond any Description ....

Several areas of Water dont seem to be acceptet as an fishing place

Some times able to walk through NPCs, other times not.

I thought they hadnt add a sound for "town life", but they did. So another bug: the song has been played in the wrong places, at least for Fabernum and Tindrem (Fabernum its played closer to the cemetery, and Tindrem at mongrel point). For meduli and Bakti I didnt hear anything.

Chat is spammed when Feeding Pet or interacting with it

Horses are Falling through Bridges again while riding

Bull horses being named donkeys??

Pets following you while you are riding go slower than you. (So a horse not carrying a person is slower than a horse carrying a person).

Im not seeing pets moving from your way like patch notes said.

When turning in old pet receipts at the equerry, there is a delay on receiving your pet. So don't spam the equerry with your old receipt as it will cause visual bugs.

Icons in the Trade Broker dont Work

Money from Trade Broker seems to have an Lag

NPC Vendors are sometimes bugged taking Money but not giving out the stuff

Trade Broker items disappear or get messed up on server restart.

Patch notes said with no skills, you can put 5 items on the Trade Broker. I was only able to put on 3 or 4 depending on the character.
    Management not letting me sell as many extra items on the Trade Broker as was posted in the patch notes. (I have 100 in management and can only put 9 items on the Trade Broker).

Guards attack Blue players even after they have already lost the Grey Flag

Items you are selling at one trade broker show up in your sell window at other trade brokers and count towards your limit for other trade brokers. These items are not able to be purchased at other trade brokers or their sale canceled through other trade brokers.

Sometimes you can not stop reading, or see what book you are reading, as the book timer icon disappears.

The pet window does not display your pet points correctly, you need to use the command /petpoints.

When reading a new book to gain a skill, you will need to relog for the skill to show up.

Game has Lags upon opening any Menu

The UI is all kinds of bugged no idea why the devs claimed it was 'responsive' - its way more laggy than the old one.

Attribute's +, - and lock are not visually updating. Need to re-log to see it.

Books say they need much more time to finish than they actually do.

When "Always stay in targeting mode" is enabled, pressing use removes the target cross-hair.

In the skill window, all the open skill trees close when a skill changes or gets added.

Certain UI windows don't close and can still be used when you are too far away from the thing they are associated with (Trade Broker for example).

In key bindings, Toggle User Interface listed in place of Toggle Pet Window.

Main hotbar not showing the skills on it when first logging into game until cursor/interface mode is used once.

Opening the Skill Window causes "[Game] Invalid Chat" to be put in the chat window.

Compass covers all 4 directional letters (N, S, E, W) when going exactly in one of those directions. There are spike things covering them. I guess this is not a bug but bad design.

At the moment, you can use the glassblowing skill without having the parent skill pottery.There are currently a few issues with magic and certain spells; e.g. corrupt and fulmination.

Underwater Gathering still not working correctly in most cases

Bow crafting recipes broken - they changed the names of bows from long to longbow (for example), thus breaking all recipes. Either update player recipes or change the bow tables back to the old name.

Armor crafting partially broken - can't drag steel into primary armor slot (incisium works, steel dont).

Zoology Book not gaining Zoology Skill

Taste Identification is missing

Refining doesnt work. The Primarys Materials are lost and the Catalysts go back to Inventory

Writing Books not working correctly
    Support for Mouse Keys 4 and 5 was removed

Friendlist Bugs sometime not sending Invitations

Can only pay taxes on houses up to 15 days in advance, not 20 like the patch notes said.

Logging out some times does not actually remove your character from the game (old problem).

Pressing UI/Mouse mode when cutting wood/mining stops the animation (old bug).

New Armors and Weapons dont seem to be in yet

Also normal Clothing is yet to be seen

Seems there are no new Fishes and Plants Implemented (i never heard anything about Birds tough lol)

Feamle Citizens for the Citys are not here yet

Snooping book gone (maybe moved but I have not found it if so).

Bargaining/Haggling not working??

Weight no longer affecting attributes (like skinny, obese), or at least it is not shown.

Roaming Animals dont really seem to be Roaming but instead still seem to stand at the same spots all the time

Some Mobs without wings dont seem to be realizing that theyre supposed to be walking and not flying through the air

Some Undead seem to be Stunned and dont react to anything nor move even if hit

Mobs who chased someone once stop roaming and stand still where they are

Bandits are too strong and on top near Towns making em Noob Killers

Even young and undeveloped Enemys deal alot of damage to New Players

Drag and drop looting is terrible idea... bring back the old right click looting. Right now people with loot macros will outloot people who dont have them (google darkfall auto loot macro). Dont give macroers the advantage over non-macroers.

Gathering amount per 1 Click was Increased but the Max Amount per Plant not which doesnt make much of a change to the actual content

It seems that the Support Chat is not always staffed

Foot archery is broken: bow that does 35-40 damage to mob from a mount will do 10-15 damage to the same mob on foot. This is the old bow bug FROM RELEASE - not sure how the hell the devs managed that.

Players still walk into air or into the floor during combat or warp around

Guards shoot through walls.

When hitted by a mob you dont scream and the hit detection effect dont show up, making harder to notice that you are been hit (old bug).

Stacked items can not be split.

When mounted, equipping or trying to change weapons through drag and drop, will get you stuck on your mount without being able to control it nor dismount.

Looting and Moving Items on Right Click doesnt work

Item Icons are bugging sometimes in the Inventory

Randomly, copper coins show up in your invintory after a transaction where it shouldn't. (Like selling an item for 1g on the Trade Broker, so you pay 10s and sometimes you get some copper coins back).

You cant stack items that you recentelly picked up, you have to close and open your bag so you can stack them.

If you are trying to cook and then realize that you need to split an item, after split it you have to close and open your bag in order to put them at cooking's window skill.

Game Crashes sometimes when Killing your own Pet

Client Crashes when Mounting up

Crash on crafting 2H Hammers

Game crashes or freezes randomly when Alt Tabbing.

I will Update the List regularily so just post any addition and or update or correction and I.ll make sure to move it up into the main post

Standing 27. August
    • Informative Informative x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Mycke Well-Known Member

1. This is kinda hard to read.
    2. Is it really needed anyway?
    3. Bugs would do more good in the bug tracker
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Gilder Senior Member

1. That needs a bit more Explanation for I have no idea how to make it easyr to read lol

2. Nothing is needed aside from the Fixes to those but for those not using IRC and those not keeping track all the times this is really helpful because they actually see whats worked on and whats the case
    taking me for example
    you see I got lot of Blue lines saying I dont know if this is still a matter
    so yes it is needed in some way

3. This List is meant for the use by Players to see the status of course any Bug in this List should also find its way to the Bug Tracker to get fixed
    however this list also includes additional Features and other Additions not working as intended even if theyre not bugged :)
    • Agree Agree x 4
  4. kenvic1 Gold Supporter

gilder only trying to help. and spotting the bugs for sv, so they can be fixed.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Dsn Honored Member

you and your bugs they will fix the bug parts or not my problem now is :
    1.no new fish.
    2.no new plants.
    3.small animals doing 50 and more dmg to nakeds
    4.some water's does not work for fishing
    5.underwater geathering is only 10% fixed.
    6.gethering speed has been inpruved but not the amout you get per plant.
    7.you get spammed a lot when geathering and feeding your pet.
    8.birds/fish npc's where are they.
  6. kenvic1 Gold Supporter

on the beach , i took rod to do fishing , none in the sea
  7. kenvic1 Gold Supporter

but on the bright side, in the end the bugs will be fixed, it will just take time.;)
  8. Dsn Honored Member

but how much time till they add my fishes and geme my birds and plants.

and if possible a better or same as old MA as we had before patch at the moment it is in ruins.
  9. Gilder Senior Member

Updated the Post

Regarding Birds I have no idea what you mean tough so you.ll need to explain this a bit more detailed first :p

and the gain from Plants seems to be more of an Balancing Issue
    I can add this under another part but honestly said I think this would be better off with an own topic :p
  10. Guiltless Trial Member

The biggest issues:

Player storage broken - no vendors.

Foot archery is broken: bow that does 35-40 damage to mob from a mount will do 10-15 damage to the same mob on foot. This is the old bow bug FROM RELEASE - not sure how the hell the devs managed that.

Bow crafting recipes broken - they changed the names of bows from long to longbow (for example), thus breaking all recipes. Either update player recipes or change the bow tables back to the old name.

Armor crafting partially broken - can't drag steel into primary armor slot (incisium works, steel dont).

The UI is all kinds of fucked... no idea why the devs claimed it was 'responsive' - its way more laggy than the old one.

Drag and drop looting is terrible idea... bring back the old right click looting. Right now people with loot macros will outloot people who dont have them (google darkfall auto loot macro). Dont give macroers the advantage over non-macroers.

The new AI has all of the core problems the old one had.

I can't even understand what the focus group actually did there are so many bugs.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Gilder Senior Member

Updated
  12. Stubben2 Member

actually you can craft with steel you probably got the UI bug where it looks like you have the steel in your inventory but it's still in your bank. I've made steel armor in awakening already.
  13. aramsm Junior Member

Hi all,

Yeah this is needed. It helps me a lot to see how many bugs we have and how is its progress.
    More for your list:

Cant add ppl to friend list (at least I tried to add someone and he told me that no invitation had arrived).

Not sure if this is prediction, but players movement is not updated right, so some warps happen or they walk throw a hill.

Mobs flying.

Transfer a pet bugs your pet points: you dont get your points back till you relog. If the guy that receive your pet just lost him due to lack of loyalty, he also dont get his points back.

When mobs give up chasing a player they dont come back to their original location.

Some undead in bakti cant be hurt, but they either walk or react to damage. More mobs may have the same problem (not sure).

Looting grey loots make you grey sometimes.

You can pass throw Bakti cemetery walls.
  14. Diphling The Desperado

This thread is useless as the devs track everything through the bug tracker. Everything you've mentioned has probably already been reported in the tracker, anyway.
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Dethston Silver Supporter

1) My client crashes 75% of the time when I mount (meaning I cant really play atm)
    2) I can only tame baby creatures (and some are too young to tame so even more restricted) even though my taming skills are all above 85
    3) I am getting no skill gain from reading a zoology book so I cant even test if the taming issues are connected to zoology
    4) I have had no help from in-game support at all and when I tried to use the new report system (chat) no one was on it
  16. Gilder Senior Member

I answered some things where I think this might not be a bug
    if the situation was different pls make an detailed description from it :)

the remaining ones were added to the Bug List :)

can you explain this a little more detailed ?
    what msg you get when trying and what animals are you trying to tame and so on :)

Updated
    Greetz
  17. featherz Senior Member

Its funny hitting priests and dragging them to middle of no where or a bush ........
  18. Gilder Senior Member

hmm
    so NPCs also dont return to their original spot ?
    (NPCs aint Mobs)

If thats the case I.ll add it to the list
    NPCs are supposed to be walking back after an incident
  19. aramsm Junior Member

Hi Glider,

Im sure that those undead are bugged because there are those bosses wich you can damage them. But those undead are not the bosses and they dont react to anything and neither walk. You can go there and check.

Yeah mobs should roam, but atm when they give up chasing you they stand still. Gives the impression that they didnt give up but some force stop them.

More bugs:
    Horses fall from bridges (old bug back)
    In trade broker the items dont have a proper icon and dont show its name (its like "Weapon" but you dont know wich weapon is).
    Some itens dont show its icon on UI sometimes.
    Taste identification is not there atm, so you cant see ingredients effects.
    When you sell an item in trade broker, the money that you receive from mail dont show if its from trade broker, making harder to know if you really sold your stuff.
    NPCs dont complete your trade but take your money.
    You cant erase mistakes made when writting in a book. Also, there are a lot of characteres that the book dont recognise, like ": / ? = \".
    Trying to craft warhammer with 2h short handle makes you crash.
  20. Gilder Senior Member

Updated

This list is getting quite long lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.