1. LordJan

LordJan Senior Member

Bear has recently taken Mino keep.

We'd like to announce that following today's server up, we will be denouncing, leaving, and avoiding all alliances, past friendships, etc.

We're a split off from DEMI, we're the ones that voted against joining the server war b.s. That being said, that is our entire goal : To live in complete neutrality , opening our borders for open and fun pvp. Leaving all content within our area open to all, making it viable to farm with open tc banks and such.

Our territory will be considerd from mino keep to Fab, Dapple wood forest, and CC. We will not expand further, and our wish is to be a hermit kingdom separated from the worlds politics.

We will not engage in seiging, or war unless hired for merc work which we will openly post about; Or engaged upon first. For anyone holding any grudges against us, of-course just because we start on a clean slate, does not mean you do, how ever if you wanna avoid the gay server war B.S.. We reckon you suck it up and just come for fun pvp. If our assets are touched, we will defend our borders, even if that means once again joining an alliance. However * Unless our assets are touched we will not assist, support, or show up to any seiging *

As for merc work, we will not merc for any side of a server war, ( for example dred vs rpk ) to avoid past ties and grudges . We want to maintain local, small wars / small guilds that need a boost in numbers. PM me for deets.

We hope to have more activity up here, and welcome all to roam to minos for pvp or a good farm. Any more info can be found here : http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/threads/bear-recruiting-eng-span.134203/

Gl, and HF.

~Cheif

• Like Like x 12
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. oykd

oykd Senior Member

best of luck in upcoming fights !

• Like Like x 1
  3. RainGnyu

RainGnyu Senior Member

Bullshit! All lies!

• Disagree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Saladino

Saladino Senior Member

A bit contradicting...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. LordJan

LordJan Senior Member

Not really, it's pretty clear.

1) we have left any an all Alliances or ties.

2) We will not come to the aid of any former allies.

3) We will not seige, unless seiged upon.

4) to ensure complete neutrality we will not merc for any side of any server war.

6. Terrabyte

Terrabyte New Member

CC is quad territory.

Fab is guts.

Dapplewoods belong to the people.

You can't buy a keep and claim the territory is now yours.

The people have spoken, and the people will take appropriate actions against this heinous crime.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. LordJan

LordJan Senior Member

That's an interesting statement.. Did we travel back in time?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Iconoclasm

Iconoclasm Senior Member

good luck with that.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Teknique

Teknique Well-Known Member

THE SUPREME LEADER IS DEAD!!

• Creative Creative x 1
  10. Aemone

Aemone Senior Member

Pets and mounteds included?

11. LordJan

LordJan Senior Member

All aids welcome. We have HIV too.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Nemosheart

Nemosheart Senior Member

everyone who play mortal already got CTD.

13. oykd

oykd Senior Member

guts is dead

quad is dead

people chop dapplewood in city !

so yea people can !

14. Molon

Molon New Member

So, what I'm getting out of this... Fuck everyone and their problems, but if you get sieged you're going to beg to get into an alliance? Not a very effective way to make friends when you >need< it...

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. oykd

oykd Senior Member

rpk for hire.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Molon

Molon New Member

I've got no beef with Bear. They provide decent PvP. but that's about as bold as a post gets.
    Curious to see how they do.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. oykd

oykd Senior Member

well i say they will do great they have solid group and decent figthers ! actually when i started one of them trained me :D

18. Molon

Molon New Member

Good stuff. Glad to hear it.

19. oykd

oykd Senior Member

those guys are actually great not the guy called kunark from fall xD atleast bear can make the job done respect.

20. Malathion

Malathion Oghmium Supporter

A good bunch of guys GL

• Agree Agree x 1