Can't steal RINGS/Trinkets? WTF SV FUCK YOU

Discussion in 'Round Table' started by Drazil, Dec 25, 2017.

1. Golgotha

Golgotha Well-Known Member

Uncharged, not worn ring/amu - Drop on death.
    Uncharged worn ring/amu - Drop on death (This will stop an individual from finding a ring/amu as a drop where they just immediately equipping it to prevent it's loss)
    Charged ring/amu, not worn - Drop on death (*see below about the charge)
    Charged ring/amu, worn - Not drop on death. Bound, while charged and worn.

*A ring's charge is bound/personal. So you cannot steal a ring/amu that is charged and put it on, to hide it. You need to re-charge it, yourself, to bind it to you.

Have a ring or amulets charge last a number of deaths, based on it's Tier. Re-evaluate the costs of the charge.

Only way to make it a useful and used, MO-like system.

• Like Like x 1
  2. OzzyDF(nakan)

OzzyDF(nakan) Trial Member

Same for spell books pls.

3. Morwen

Morwen Junior Member

Just another symptom thievery is forgotten in latest updates.

I hope SV doesnt forget thievery class, there isnt any other MMO with a similar feature, they should profit this.

Afk carebears in Tindrem bank with lots of values in their inventory shouldnt decide about thievery class and watch out their pockets.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. OzzyDF(nakan)

OzzyDF(nakan) Trial Member

Just wondering how one people be banned after post, when they link utube video and post where someone say "Fuck SV WTF" , and be ontop in last 2 week

5. maveriq

maveriq Member

You can pretend they're all in your ass, like butt plugs, as you waltz around, you forum-post-coloring snowflake f**k

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Strilan

Strilan Exalted Member

I actually un subbed all ten of my accounts and am playing that other game with six goons on three accounts...

I’m sorry but...

OP has a point. This is one of the reasons why I stopped playing as well.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Bopkasen

Bopkasen Well-Known Member

What?

Thief system have always been over-nerfed.
    Most of your accounts were bot on wood tree cutting. The lack of enforcement of bot and macro is not surprising for Macro Online. It shows how hyper inflated the economy while punishing players that doesn't use it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Strilan

Strilan Exalted Member

Prove it.

Thanks.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Bopkasen

Bopkasen Well-Known Member

Simple. Search it in MO forum, you wrote on different occasion what you were doing with those accounts. If I show you, you would have delete that post making my time and energy goes to waste. Star Vault doesn't have to do anything because enforcing bot and macro isn't a high priority. So, saying that you have accounts to let go because of the "unlootable ring" is to me like .... goooood so you don't have to worry about botting and macroing no more.

The real money spent on making free in-game money to achieve the "pay to win" spree is obviously a point being miss in the cloak of macro and botting, with or without VMWare, which is also illegal in Mortal Online. That would explains how you manage to have your 10 accounts open at the same time if you were running on 1 computer unless you have 10 computers as alternative.

People talks about having 2 computer and having 1 for monitoring while the other playing.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018 at 9:17 AM
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Sebastian Persson

Sebastian Persson Lead Programmer Staff Member Developer

I have a full post on internal tracker about thievery additions.
    Will do em an hopefully patch with phase 2.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Valhalo

Valhalo Member

Thieves have got EXCLUSIVE access to Shady Cheese, what more could you want...