Community Weekly Event!

Discussion in 'MO Events & Contests' started by KilLox, Jul 14, 2017 at 12:27 AM.

1. KilLox

KilLox Champion of Nave

The stream has been upgraded. I am now a twitch affiliate, you can now subscribe to my channel. Also i have events planned 2 times a week every week now.

***Tuesday will be a small PvP tournaments, 1v1, 2v2, 5v5 it will rotate weekly. Week 1 will be 1v1, week 2 will be 2v2, week 3 will be 5v5. [Prizes will vary]

***Thursday will be a mixed group of people from the stream will be doing roams, PvP or PvE events to involve the community. [Everyone is welcome]

All of this will be live streamed to support the activity of the community.

After each event we will have a period where people will have a chance talk about to event as a community in discord to make the events better: https://discord.gg/7qHNkwt [Everyone is welcome in discord]

Please follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/DreadlordKilLox
    Please follow me on twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/dreadlord_killox

Thanks to everyone who has supported the stream so far we have raised $538.02 USD so far!

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
  2. TheFireLord

TheFireLord Trial Member

Good work KilLox, I appreciate what you're doing and how you're bringing activity to the game. Keep it up man and I wish you the best of luck

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. ugale

ugale Oghmium Supporter

if only he wasnt a douch pretentious prick, i would agree with you... but that ego of his is beyond viknuss limit...thats make me think... are they both related ?? if not.. i think they could make a nice couple :) but the baby would be like demon on earth o_O the end of the world we know !!! haha

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. TURTLECLUB

TURTLECLUB Trial Member

Thanks for the stream..."prick" or not it's all a game and the attitude is proper for the game world IMO. Haven't been on MO a lot this week, been playing a lot of BDO but I think what you are doing is a really good thing for the game (and certainly entertaining for a newer player like me).

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. ugale

ugale Oghmium Supporter

you dont understand.... u think its a immersion mood he got ?? NO he really think hes the real deal and the best of all in any way possible !!! hell im sure he would bet 100 buck he can mount a dragon in mortal jesus christ he believe all he say even if its false !!! cause u know... killox is the alpha and the omega !! he can tac water on a wall !! he can turn fire upside down !!! he can make paper with his nail !! theres nothing he cannot be/do !!!

that guy need urgent medication !!! unless he already has them but doesnt take them....oooh now thats make sense... :p

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. KilLox

KilLox Champion of Nave

Please submit your char name for the 1v1 tournament. No rules for the first tournament for the first one other then no pets. Can use mages, potions, bows as well as any level gear.

Prize 1 Month subscription.

• Creative Creative x 1
  7. HornyFurry

HornyFurry Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017 at 6:39 AM
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. HircineDaWolf

HircineDaWolf Member

the canadian viknuss

9. SaneOne

SaneOne Member

No cheaters allowed tho bud. You will have to sit this one out... Besides you will be too busy flying over tindrm and meduli with your messing sledge...

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. HornyFurry

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Ok

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. Sarkhan

Sarkhan Well-Known Member

Thats pretty funny!

12. KilLox

KilLox Champion of Nave

We are going to give people an extra hour to get ready and logged off around mage field for the tournament. Its a 1v1 Tournament. Please join the discord to get the event organized. https://discord.gg/7qHNkwt

Start time 9:30 PM EST!

13. HornyFurry

so event will start in around 3:50 hours?

or am i mistaken?

14. Mordakai

Mordakai New Member

2h16m from this post.

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. HornyFurry

thanks

16. Vaith

Vaith Well-Known Member

4 AM tournament? ..

17. HornyFurry

welcome to my life
    [​IMG]

18. Vaith

Vaith Well-Known Member

Theyre trying to avoid EU players for this one, its a conspiracy.

19. HornyFurry

yet i will be in it xd

20. ugale

ugale Oghmium Supporter

will u come on ur flying sledge hammer :p hahaha