Dear Discord

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Lejoparden, Feb 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keurk

Keurk Well-Known Member

yes but he should help the guy that is online. Not the offline people that isnt here to argue /defend

2. BACR

BACR Well-Known Member

i saw that guy 20 minutes later on his donkey in GZ :)

idk it was't my fault that donkey is bugged, i didnt crash my client.
    so donkey with bag was under protection of glitch.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Keurk

Keurk Well-Known Member

probably a learn to play issue from your side matey
    XD

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Maturana

Maturana Member

The donkey and the lootbag should have been accessable by any player in that circumstances, what Discord did right there was to prevent the donkey from beeing looted by any other character. And that is by far he getting involved in the game diegesis, which we all know it is not allowed.

Because lets be realistic and honest here, a floating donkey or player loot in the air that cannot be reached by a player is not a normal or fair circumstance and should be fixed by a GM. EVEN now we have crawling hand. That skill is not designed to do GMs work, its something our support has to learn about it.

GMs need to start doing their job and check their rules before they do, or don't do anything. Before making a petition its required a strong case to defend yourself and your situation because god knows there will never be any logs to be on the players side.

5. Dhan

Dhan Exalted Member

That feel when Discord makes a forum account to say how good he is and he just ends up getting roasted :(

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Saladino

Saladino Senior Member

get owned son.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Speznat

Speznat Well-Known Member

Not only one time XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.