Do vve have camoufladge spell and...

Discussion in 'Round Table' started by DRAG0N, Jul 17, 2017 at 7:37 AM.

1. DRAG0N

DRAG0N New Member

Somekind of spell as povverfull as arrovvs yet?

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  2. Kha-Ri

Kha-Ri Honored Member

Sleeping in tall grass/bushes.
    Lightning on armored targets, flamestrike as a weakspot hit and on nakeds.

3. Kokiri_Glade

Kokiri_Glade Well-Known Member

Ive seen you use Ws

4. jackthestripper

jackthestripper Senior Member

Yes we do actually. Its called re-rolling and changing your characters name. Often used by nasty people when they have too many enemies, or owe too much money.

If you have 500 gold you can also camaflouge your guild, by making a new one and selling all your assets to it, then quitting the game with your old guild. Often used in conjunction with the previously mentioned personal camaflauge spell. Enjoy.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017 at 5:25 PM
  5. Mhu

Mhu Member

Bushes don't work since ppl can edit ini files of the game to get rid of bushes, trees, water and even the sun shine. SV can't deal with it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Jatix

Jatix Well-Known Member

ghkdxsghkshkj?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Is this bannable?
    @LGM Discord

I have passionately hated people running through op bushes to mage heal my entire time playing this game..... If I could make them go away I would.

Just dont want to be picked up by anticheat or anything and get banned. I'd rather deal with the bushes lol

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Mhu

Mhu Member

it is bannable for sure but the catch is they dont have anyway to detect it currently. I know ppl use that set up for years allready with no repercution at all.

8. Lord_Casso

Lord_Casso Junior Member

Don't be a cheater -.- just git gud at this game and don't cheat to get the upper hand

9. Jatix

Jatix Well-Known Member

Have no plans on cheating. Just wish the game mechanics were good so we didnt want to.

10. Lord_Casso

Lord_Casso Junior Member

They are good

11. mangjuan

mangjuan Junior Member

LIKE I said.... being in tindrem gy 'bushes' 24/7 isn't going to help son.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Mordakai

Mordakai New Member

So to understand you correctly, you adjusted an .ini file. That way you could see through the bushes in tindrem GY.. got it!

13. Manflayer

Manflayer Honored Member

Noot noot?