GOLD DEPOSIT SERVICE ICH

Discussion in 'Services' started by ruben ibarruri, Mar 30, 2016.

1. ruben ibarruri

ruben ibarruri Senior Member

Greetins all, Lords.

!I want to present all my NEW GOLD DEPOSIT SERVICE!

[​IMG]

TOTAL AMOUNT IN DEPOSIT AS MOMENT: 0.0G

This is an old idea that occurred to me when I was a member of DUPP. Is simply.

All days, many wellknow players temporarily leave the game for diferent reasons.
    Sometimes for months, even a year (sometimes more).

Some of them have significant amounts of gold, however...
    ¿What can you do with you gold if they leave the game?
    Not much really.
    My service is especially aimed at those who want to monetize their gold as this were the game or who can afford to establish a deposit to increase your savings slowly, but surely.

A DEPOSIT CONDITIONS:

1) All deposits will have the same conditions. I will offer an interest of 1% per month. If you are thinking about short-term benefits, this service is not the best option, but if you are considering benefits medium to long term this service could be useful for you:
    2) Remember, the interes rate per month will be 1% over inicial amount in deposit, not is progresive deposit
    3) The maximum amount per person is 10.000g.
    4) If at any time you decide you need that gold and wants to break the agreement you can do it. You will receives the gold entirely and also the interest accrued to date of the end of the agreement.

5) The minimum time I will accept for deposit are 3 months.
    6) The minimum gold amount i will accept will be 500g (less gold havent sense)
    7) The cost for stable a deposit in my bank will be 10 g.
    (simbolyc price, of course will be for free for minimum amount)

8) If one of my clients with an active deposit in my bank simply disappear completely for months past the deadline of deposit, still does not appear, the money will be saved in my bank (without adding extra interest beyond the agreed date) closely guarded. He received the gold when he returned, no matter how long it takes to return.
    9) Every month i will send a report to my clients to update the information of your deposit, the report will know all the information about the status of your investment.

DEPOSIT EXAMPLE:

You set a deposit of 10,000g of one year duration with 1% interest.
    Well, upon completion of the agreed time you receive your 10000g and also accumulated interest (1200g) Total: 11.200 g.
    This service will allow you to monetize money you have stopped with full security and without any risk.

¿WHAT I USE THE DEPOSITS?

The reason for establishing these deposits is to create more financial products.
    Because I have to be extremely cautious with my way of investing money, usually put gold in safe securities.
    ¿What are safe values in the MO?
    - Bonds Valkan Banck (azidano)

- Other activities related to ICH. (weapons sale, loans other ICH members)
    - Loans to other banks (if the opportunity would be given)
    - My different, personal businesses. (Sale of products derived from tepra, insurance, different opportunities in market (buy-sell etc)

All of these businesses will report me share profit. It is not a fixed profit, nor is it a big enough benefit for me to offer a greater share of profit (for now) to my clients, but I promise to provide detailed information to each of my clients state of the deposit and your utilization.

IMPORTANT:

- Before accepting a deposit you must complete a data form and a contract.
    - If you agree, the agreement players list will be made public. (more security for you).
    - This service is a serious and profesional service. As is logical, I will not make deal with guys involved in scam or public money disputes with other players, for obvius reasons. Please, do not bring trouble to my business.
    -When the deposit time finish you will can take gold again. I will need a minimum time 48H and maximum 96H for give you the gold. (time necesary for transports, or diferent situations)
    - If an accident did happen to me in real world or something impossible to meet deadlines, other friends in ICH (azidano or Ichorus) will log my count and make the deal for me. Is a safety measure in case something happens to me.

I hope the idea has good reception and some players find it useful. The reason they do not offer great percentages of profit is because they simply try to create sustainable businesses. If my idea prospers, possibly in the future I offer better conditions, special offers and more!

Of course you can make money in many other ways, remember, this is a specialized service-oriented to a particular type of players!
    Do not hesitate to contact me to inform you. I am at your service!

Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
    • Like Like x 10
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. ruben ibarruri

MY first client is my friend "Gedeon". Total deposit amount: 10.000. ¡Thanks Gedeon! ;)

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. adichee

adichee Trial Member

Well, upon completion of the agreed time you receive your 10000g and also accumulated interest (1200g) Total: 12.000 g.

Something doesnt add up again :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. ruben ibarruri

jajaja sorry, my error.
    Thanks man.

5. Gedeon

Gedeon Junior Member

I recommend, 100% trustable person, a good friend. He always do good business without troubles. (y)

• Friendly x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Creative x 1
  6. Speznat

Speznat Well-Known Member

Nice Service Ruben i will use it when i have money again xD.

What if you are unable to pay back? For example we are all real persons if you for example die or unable log in or do stuff. How can i for example get the gold back? Have azidano your account too? Or you deposit it on an Account were you Azidano and Ichorous can Log-in so Secure the Repayment.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. SGTAwesome

SGTAwesome Member

1% per month sounds like any bank.
    It's too low. You can easily get 1200 g just farming wisents few days in a row.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. ruben ibarruri

Yes. I agree. If you farming you can win much more gold easy. But remember sir, this service is recomended for guys that left temporaly the game you know, or havent much time for play. Is a simply system fpr increase your reserves. Is similar to "bonds system" but to more long term.:)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. grizzlyjam

grizzlyjam Senior Member

its for people who have decided to leave mortal for a long period of time. from what i understand anyways, so even if you can make more money by farming, since they will not be playing mortal for the time, making money through farming doesnt work.

the benefit in this case is that the money doesnt just rott in a bank, rather it can be used in investments or also circulate through the MO economy, while also giving the owner money over time through the rate of 1% per month.

so if or when they decide to come back, they have made more money just by letting someone else use their money while they were gone.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. ruben ibarruri

Yes, azidano will can log my count if i dead i real world jaja i promise you. Yes, is good point. Azidano will can log if i have any problem of course.

11. SGTAwesome

SGTAwesome Member

Let me fix it: "CAN I HAZ YOUR STUFF SERVICE".
    I see the point now.

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. ruben ibarruri

100% agree. Is the idea Sir.;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. ruben ibarruri

haha. Ok I understand your concern.
    If that were the case, it would be a scam and it is impossible for me to do a scam, because I live my reputation in MO. If i lost my reputation i lost all.
    For me, this business is another proof to determine the degree of confidence that the comunity has in me and ICH. I feel very proud to see how different players and friends trust me their gold. That allows me to get an idea of ​​the real value of my reputation and my work.
    If an unknown player to do this, possibly out scam. On the other hand if a player would offer a profit of 5% per month you would possibly scamming everyone. I offer a small but sure profit. Like all my business these are based on sustainability.
    Economics life in MO is small and when a player stop to play, his gold stops flowing. This allows players progress does not prevent their gold continues to circulate and the domestic economy by improving the game.
    In MO really the financial services is underdeveloped and this is an option for increase it.
    It's just another reliable financial service and also another way to earn some gold.
    And my friend, I do not need anything !I'm rich!This is my style of play.
    I like to create new ideas for the economy and increase services ICH.;)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  14. SGTAwesome

SGTAwesome Member

No, I didn't mean scam. The service is simple and transparent.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. ruben ibarruri

hehe, yes i understand, dont worry. I was just trying to explain my view and my my objectives. But is interesting read opinions about all guys. I invite you use my services. I garanty 100% I promise you liked my work.;)

16. NineOneSix

NineOneSix Senior Member

Don't get banned Ruben :p

Be very careful about what programs you open while the client is running

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  17. Chizaruu

Chizaruu Junior Member

I second this.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. ruben ibarruri

i live forever in MO xddd:)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  19. SGTAwesome

SGTAwesome Member

Once I got banned using IDA x64 for my side project. Happily, I was just about to start playing the game and didn't lose anything.
    Sorry for off-topic.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  20. ruben ibarruri

Jeje