GOLD DEPOSIT SERVICE ICH

Discussion in 'Services' started by ruben ibarruri, Mar 30, 2016.

1. ruben ibarruri

ruben ibarruri Senior Member

i will be cautious i promise! xd

• Like Like x 1
  2. ruben ibarruri

Other ICH guys will ready for log my count, no problem for it.

3. ruben ibarruri

updated with more information about deposite conditios. Please read.

4. Cappello

Cappello New Member

Accredited with the BTMA (Better Trade Market Association).
    Rating: A+
    For more information or to report this business to the BTMA please contact Cappello.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. SGTAwesome

SGTAwesome Member

IRS accredited? What if Ibarru doesn't pay taxes and gets busted?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. ruben ibarruri

jajajaja good point!. In this case, Azidano or Ichorus log my count and finish operation for me ¿ok?
    the point is I am 100% ready for my business. Actually i have 18.000 g ready for cover all my interes rate and insurance businesss. I cover to 100% all my operations. When I reached the investment limit will not take more deposits or insurance to increase my capital again.
    And dont worry i am a Good Spansih ciztcen. I honorable man in game and real world. Imposible i go prision. xddd

7. ruben ibarruri

I announcement all, the player Alanurgiles to signed a contract with me to establish a deposit:

amount: 500g. Time: 3 months.

In your case, being the smallest possible amount, ¡the share of opening deposit will be free!

Thanks very Alanurgiles for the confidence in my service.

8. Bopkasen

Bopkasen Well-Known Member

No privacy? Heck. If I knew any better, someone could be holding my balls and telling the whole world about it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. ruben ibarruri

If one guy said me he need privacity of course give it. All guys make public agree in make it public sir.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Teknique

Teknique Well-Known Member

I'll take the service in reverse. I'll take 10000 and pay you 12% annual interest

• Creative Creative x 1
  11. Azidano

Azidano Senior Member

First of all, I am unfamiliar with the kind of banks you provide your custom to... if they are even banks at all...

Secondly, if you read Ruben's original post, you would clearly see that the intention for the publicity is accountability. It is so that if Ruben Defaults on his obligation to repay that the whole Community knows.

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. ruben ibarruri

Ey my friend!! Xdd thanks but...12% 10.000 g...!!is 1200 interes rate for month!! Total rate interes in one year; "14.400g" 10.000+14.400g are...24.400g
    ?Sir it is a sustentable bussiness?;)

13. ruben ibarruri

Jiji ey friend jeje ?you have intetrs in financial sector? ¡¡Nice!! We need more economical activity!
    1% gor month is 12% for year xddd.

14. DreamInc

DreamInc Trial Member

I think this service is great for long term profiteers. For example if you have two stacks of gold on your account, you can let Ruben hold on to it for you in order to receive passive benefits. This can also be useful for people who take a break from the game who want to make a profit too.

• Disagree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. SGTAwesome

SGTAwesome Member

If I have two stacks of gold and take a break I just leave them in safe town, then come back and make at least 10% for a couple of days easily. This is what I think.
    The more services, the better, but this one in particular is obsolete.

16. DreamInc

DreamInc Trial Member

17. ruben ibarruri

This service is usefull for all guys with interes in increase with security the gold amount, but yes only to long term. Posible in future increase % but for moment i try be realistic. More profit more increase taxes.

18. ruben ibarruri

I respect your opinion sir. Much guys like my services. Other guys not agree no problem.
    I only try create useful financial services. I invite you use my services. Maybe i would can make you change you opinion. thanks really for you interes and opinion.
    I will try make good work.
    ;)

19. Gedeon

Gedeon Junior Member

If you have 2 stacks of gold, let ruben hold it, then when you come back make 10% or more for the couple days easily, and plus the 12% ruben make for you in the year. (y) bcause you not going to use that gold anyways, so why dont increace your money using this service? :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. ruben ibarruri

20.000g in one year: 2400 interes rate. Total amount: 22400g.
    But remember guys, the maximum deposit i accept for one person is 10.000g