HIGH Newcomer Giveaway!

Discussion in 'MO Events & Contests' started by Slaiyan, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Slaiyan

Slaiyan Trial Member

hello, Slaiyan from the guild HIGH here, I would like to make an announcement!

today we are going to be making armor, weapons, shields, and possibly get some free mounts for all the newcomers of Mortal!

it doesn't matter if you started yesterday, a week ago, or even a month, our aim is to help out new players in the harsh world of Nave. with that being said we ask any veteran players to please refrain from taking our goods as free disposable gear.

any and all questions you may have will be answered. feel free to pick our brains about anything and we will try our best to accommodate!

we will be setting up here shortly and will be hanging out around tindrem for the most part of the day!

WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

• Like Like x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. Slaiyan

Slaiyan Trial Member

Will update when the event has officially begun!

3. ugale

ugale Oghmium Supporter

**wardeck incoming** :p

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Slaiyan

Slaiyan Trial Member

we are up and running, free armor and weapons all around!

• Like Like x 2
  5. shuffel

shuffel Member

If your new players require any training let me know ill gladly show them some tips and tricks.

After all it aint fun killing someone who isn't fighting back.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Steelface

Steelface New Member

I only started 282 weeks ago, can I have some free gear please

7. Ilovemortall

Ilovemortall Trial Member

Tell your noobs to KEEP THEIR GOD DAMN ANIMALS OUT OF THE BANK IN TINDREM. ITS NOT A FKING PET DAYCARE! ITS A PLACE OF BUSINESS. PARK THE DAMN DONKEYS AND HORSES OUTSIDE!

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. methrazo

methrazo New Member

You must not have visited a petting zoo before as a kid huh?
    they stunk, they spit and they all over the place,, animals they are everywhere!!!

9. methrazo

methrazo New Member

at least in the game they are tamed and not kicking your ass with a donkey dick LOL

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. ruben ibarruri

ruben ibarruri Senior Member

Jaja. Nice!