How do download the client as F2P??

Discussion in 'Round Table' started by tangental, Nov 30, 2012.

1. tangental New Member

I didn't find any link anywhere other than the one that wants me to sub to the game. :(
  2. sunshiner Well-Known Member

http://www.mortalonline.com/download-game-client
    there you go =)

btw when you hate the game with all your guts and feel lost, join a guild =p, the beginning is hard as shit, but once you get past the learning cliff its a ton of fun

feel free to pm me any questions, and read the guides section here on the forum for help too, theres also 2 videos in the launcher located under the tab to the right named guides, those are great to watch before you start playing
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Mortem86 New Member

So i am trying to download this game. Started the launcher it downloaded maybe 2mb and then it stops. If i restart it same problem. At this rate i will never get the game downloaded not worth the hassle to restart the launcher every 2minutes for 2 mb until i get to 9gb? :p

Any suggestions on how to download the game in a realistic timescale?

the seeds seeme missing...
  4. tangental New Member

Having the same problem. The first quest of trying to actually download the client seems almost insurmountable.........:oops:
  5. kaahane New Member

6. Mortem86 New Member

I dont have the problem with the MOsetup.exe that i managed after several atempts. I am talking about the patcher when you start the game. It doesent download anything. At this rate i dont even bother anymore with this game if i dont even get it to run, because seeders are missing....
  7. kaahane New Member

Yeah I am stuck at "Downloading new launcher..." too... :(

Edit finally downloaded the launcher, but the launcher does not start to download the game files...
  8. xalyy10 New Member

Omg download the patch game is really slow...
  9. delvhar Junior Member

Yeah, mine was running at 30KB/s, is now at 0KB/s

I've tried both peer 2 peer, and single thread, with no luck.

I *really* want to get back in game, but need to be able to download first, is there anything wrong with it or just overloaded atm?
  10. cerveau New Member

11. Dsn Honored Member

overloade.
  12. Hawk Junior Member

Yeah i seem to get the 404 error aswell when i try to download. Guess i could just use the dvd i have instead.
  13. Aloh Trial Member

Just for those who need the Installer, i found it here Clic me just wait 10 sec and download it.

After that we need to wait for some new download servers, can't download Patch by now
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  14. Dsn Honored Member

you cant, we have new patch bundles now.
  15. Sebastian Persson Developer

404's been fixed now.
  16. delvhar Junior Member

I restarted the launcher, am patching at 700+ KB/s now, thanks for fixing it!