I think its time...

Discussion in 'Guild & Player Politics and Discussion' started by jragon, Feb 8, 2018.

1. jragon

jragon Trial Member

there is no real power struggle in Nave anymore. small splinter groups. sarduccan alliances and rpk and thier friends. thats really it. why cant people find a way to create larger groups that can actually defend keeps, influence the game and grow the player base. I created Tektonic Order , just on a whim and to have a guild to put my irl friends in without hassle and all the other guilds in the game they feel so stale. why dont people see the game the way i do. all purpose guilds that have keeps and struggle over resource spots and towns is the way the game should be played. then individual keeps and keep areas can be friendly or unfriendly to whoever they choose.

i propose a crusade. against the lame inaction of the game.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Teknique

Teknique Well-Known Member

I think a small part of it has to do with everyone wanting to do their own thing. Why be a member of a successful guild when you can run a really really shitty guild.

Even your guild here is kind of like that

• Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
  3. jragon

jragon Trial Member

the difference is my guild has a decent name and concept. and arose mostly out of need. grabing eachothers loot and not being blueblocked when fighting together. i tryed to get into COT and SLAV before they didnt want me. i have specific tastes. people need to join me on this specific thing.

4. Leshrac

Leshrac Member

Well rpk will blow up any guild that is building up and then ask were the payer base is

• Agree x 9
    • Disagree x 1
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Funny x 1
  5. jragon

jragon Trial Member

i think there is remedy to that though. you dont need a lot of TC to take out rpk. dont have to build up. they didnt always have TC.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Leshrac

Leshrac Member

Well here is the biggest thing
    -need to be able to regear and Rez
    -need a way to get boulders
    - need a way to hurt you enemy
    Most of this requires TC in the current state of the game

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. renton1231

renton1231 Senior Member

Just a thought here...but maybe....just maybe you'd have better luck if you didn't:

1: make threats you aren't able to back up
    2: participate in sieging
    3: betray people that have aided you repeatedly during a siege

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. Hayasa

Hayasa Exalted Member

pause the last 10 seocnds... and look at the left side of the screen... and then look at the top right side... that's the most powerful guilds in the game to siege RPK... they sieged with 4x what we had... bigger and larger is not the answer... more people will balls who form their own guilds is what needs to be done... also a marketing plan to attract more people

• Creative Creative x 1
  9. Hayasa

Hayasa Exalted Member

ress near rab and stat at the bat cave
    gather from boulder spawns
    ninja siege

no TC needed

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. Avargol

Avargol Well-Known Member

FarmersMarket seem to be doing alright and they are a new guild who own the closest keep to rpk

I believe you were targeted because you put a alt stone near territory that rpk claims dominion

11. aguimaraes

aguimaraes Member

There is only one true enemy that can disband RPK from the game... taxes ... one day it will get you.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Hayasa

Hayasa Exalted Member

I can support the guild for 5 years of taxes and prom...

13. Lacdanon

Lacdanon Honored Member

They aren't an alt guild of RPK?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. Hayasa

Hayasa Exalted Member

nope

15. jragon

jragon Trial Member

they lose because they were not in 1 guild. they have no balls to be in a single guild to wipe TC from the map.

16. Avargol

Avargol Well-Known Member

Are you calling for another server war?

MO just recently got done with a years long server war, I don't think another is due for a few more months at least

17. jragon

jragon Trial Member

i dunno if i would even go that drastic but something needs to happen. for the good of the game.

18. EpicYeni

EpicYeni Junior Member

I'm completely lost here. Everyone wanted small scale pvp, everyone was tired of zerg vs zerg gameplay.

It finally fucking happens.

Now people want more zerg vs zerg gameplay.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. MolagAmur

MolagAmur Well-Known Member

There were many before you that wanted what you want. They did it until they just couldn’t handle it anymore. It is 100% more rewarding to not give a damn and kill everything in sight. This game isn’t new player friendly, nothing in the game itself rewards you for being friendly and doing things that “help the game grow”. There have been many guilds who have done a ton to try to help out newcomers...only to get fucked on by reds. Are they to blame? No. It’s just how the game is.

Until there are drastic changes to this game...it will never grow. Some people will try to argue that is the sad thing.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. jragon

jragon Trial Member

I dont want to argue pointlessly that is not what I am going for on this post.
    "no good deed goes unpunished in mortal online" - very true.
    you would think that the rewards would be intrinsic.
    why would we need this huge map for 100 people 30 of whom pvp. fuck yes i want to see armies in the open field and gangs in the streets. isnt that what this sand box is for?

• Funny Funny x 1