Ichorforge Armaments - The Finest Arms and Armor

Discussion in 'Services' started by Ichorous, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Lacdanon

Lacdanon Well-Known Member

Unless they use a wood with a lower density rating ;)

2. Reaper_man

Reaper_man Junior Member

Can I request that you add weight ratings for the armor so we know what to but for a mixed set.

Great service - will use.

3. Ichorous

Ichorous The Argent Speedster

Unfortunately, that's about 8x more data to index. 1 piece of armor from the same set and composition has the same sliders as the rest of the pieces, so it is a lot more realistic to index the sliders.

As an alternative, Xherdas and I are working on a weight calculator for suits. We are struggling with getting it perfectly accurate though, and I am reluctant to publish it widely for that reason. However, I will often use it myself for outfitting customers with concerns about the suit weight.

Correct. If a bowyer uses whitewood or spongewood and tweaks the bows to the pixel, that bowyer's bows will have greater range than mine. They will also have lower durability. I chose to stop at firmwood because anything lower starts off with less than 100 durability.

4. Yeonan

Yeonan Senior Member

No dal rhoba delivery? Bought plenty of suits from Xherdas in the past but having delivery option would make life grand

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ichorous

I would advise that you direct this comment to Xherdas. I am proud to call him a guildmate and he and I collaborate in several ways, but we operate our shops independently.

As a general rule, I only deliver goods that I made, and I don't have the ability to make dal rhoba yet.

6. Reaper_man

Reaper_man Junior Member

Do you accept goods such as steel instead of gold?

7. Ichorous

Sometimes, but it's case by case. It depends on what is offered, how much I have a use for it, and what barter value we agree on. So if I had a need for steel, I would accept it instead of gold at fair market value. If I didn't have a need for steel, I might still accept it instead of gold but at a discounted value.

8. Mingo

Mingo Member

10/10 Quick, Smooth service and a prompt reply to my order.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. hearmeroar

hearmeroar Member

best crafter GG

• Like Like x 1
  10. Gnarf

Gnarf New Member

super great service

thanks

11. veekahtoh

veekahtoh Trial Member

Super fast and great service.

10/10 would buy again.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Siegmund

Siegmund Trial Member

I will use his service again any time with pleasure.

Super great and fast service.

• Like Like x 1
  13. LT_742

LT_742 Trial Member

Hi, Ichorous! I enjoyed the Tungsteel Set you sold me and would like repeat business. Also tried adding you on steam as well.

14. Ichorous

Sorry I didn't recognize the name.

15. slydur

slydur Well-Known Member

10/10 would use again from this old friend.
    Og and cron till the end
    Fast Service

16. Ichorous

Updated prices.

17. Nemosheart

Nemosheart Senior Member

bow price?

18. Bronzen18

Bronzen18 Gold Supporter

Metals I think....Wish OG was cheaper, but that is some hard stuff to buy atm

19. Jaqen H'ghar

Jaqen H'ghar New Member

Hello Ichorous,

A Man wishes to purchase the best backstab pierce daggers available to use with level 82 strength. Can we come to an agreement on a dagger amount, price, and delivery to Tindrem? A Man thanks you.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Mingo

Mingo Member

A Man should PM Ichor for faster response time.