LiF guild recruitment.

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Rulant, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Rulant

Rulant Well-Known Member

The Order of Aeundover is officially recruiting! (PvP-RPLite - Active Community - 18+)

The Order of Aeundover is designed from the group up as a Tactics-based PVP focused group with military influences from modern militaries down to Roman Era influences. The group is focused on tight-knit, unit formations and battlefield success

Units will be focused into leadership roles and Specific classes for usage in large scale PvP

Ranks are a main attribute, every member may be promoted into the highest levels of the Order, With commanders acting as tacticians on the battlefield, Guiding their knights to victory!

The Order is recruiting for PvP focused players who are friendly to RP but not focused on it. We primarily interact with the RP community but do not force or require RP.

If you are looking for weekly roams, fights, Seiges starting week 1 of OBT.

We are a group also focused on work. If you do not work you arent a knight of the Order.

New conscripts will have a week probationary period followed by Squirehood, and being assigned to a knight to show you the ropes and get you in fighting condition.

OoA is not affiliated with any current alliances. Independence is key!

If you are interested in joining send a message to myself on here for link to our private discord. You will be met with a recruiter in order to see if you have what it takes

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Hodo

Hodo Well-Known Member

Looking forward to seeing you all out there.

A couple of us from AI are there in a guild already.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Rulant

Rulant Well-Known Member

Good stuff, who are you guys with currently?

4. marcelluss

marcelluss New Member

im in school and cant read this without my teacher looking at me can u make a small sentence explaining what u are pls

5. Kokiri_Glade

Kokiri_Glade Well-Known Member

(PvP-RPLite - Active Community - 18+)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. marcelluss

marcelluss New Member

thats not explaining what they are also i didnt ask for an age requirement i have no reason to join a guild when im currently running one

7. Strilan

Strilan Exalted Member

Jesus Christ, I hate you.

But I also love you, my Son.

8. marcelluss

marcelluss New Member

u arent my dad NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

9. marcelluss

marcelluss New Member

actually i take that back mom is putting u on child support so 2k gold a month?

10. Rulant

Rulant Well-Known Member

Life is feudal pvp/lite-rp guild. Kill people who kill rpers and be good at fight.

11. Hodo

Hodo Well-Known Member

Banner of Athel Loren

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
  12. bolletog

bolletog Senior Member

haha u stupid brat...tell ur teacher to slap u