Looking for a house spot in Myrland.

Discussion in 'Round Table' started by Martes, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Martes

Martes Trial Member

Hello all:
    Short story, i am a couple of month old player, have 2 characters and thinking on a 3rd one soon. I went to sarducaa looking for adventures and maybe a guild or build a house to start one of my own but i find it realy boring and dead, the landscape is horrible, empty and dull. Most of the towns are ghost towns and I was never fan of deserts anyway.
    So i am coming back to Myrland to develop the rest of my adveture there. I been farming animals and gathering some gold and i finaly am on a position where i can buy a house paper so i can sart building my own spot.
    I wanted to ask how dose it work in terms of politics for placing a house, i have some spots in mind but i dont know if it is advisable to just build. I dont want my house to get destroyed after all the work and gold i am going to spend. Do i need to talk with the lores of the land i want to build?

2. Keurk

Keurk Honored Member

if you seek a good house spot close to fabernum /minotaurs there is one free very soon by brownbears lake.

[​IMG]

you will be fine building here, no ones care. (its not the same in some others places ofc but no one really give a shit about controlling who build in this area, at least for now)
    calx ,granum, wood, bears ,minotaurs, ritualists, wisents, spelt etc are super close to this location, it is a good place to build

everything else you need to know :
    http://www.mortalonline.com/territory-control-manual/

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  3. craftik

craftik Member

Don't build anything you are not willing to lose. As a single player / new guild there is nothing you can do to defend yourself if you get sieged.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. SGTAwesome

SGTAwesome Member

Make sure you have everything needed before starting to build. You need walls, a priest, guards etc etc

5. Keurk

Keurk Honored Member

Priest is only needed if you have reds, specially in this area where there is multiples NPC priests nearby.
    you don't need anything else but an enginer and the materials to build, everything else is bonuse, you don't even need a palissade walls etc, it is up to you.

6. Martes

Martes Trial Member

So we could say i need friends more than anything xD

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Martes

Martes Trial Member

Oh what a lovely place, i think i know that lake, the north of Myrland is my favourite because of how it looks. Farbernum has that medieval feeling in it.

8. SGTAwesome

SGTAwesome Member

PM me if you need an engineer to build your stuff faster.

9. Xunila

Xunila Cronite Supporter

Better wait for some days. Maybe StarVault release the free building patch next week and then you would be able to place your house deed on lots of other places.

10. Martes

Martes Trial Member

Next week? wow that sounds cool.

11. Mhu

Mhu Member

What? is that patch so close to happend? i tought it was still on a very uncooked state. Are saying this cose you actualy belive it could happend so soon or just as "lets hope the best allways" thing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. princereaper

princereaper Exalted Member

They been talking about it for years now and I would imagine they have done work since then.

13. Mhu

Mhu Member

yes but what factual information do we have that they are not going to keep working for some more years. I ask cose some times i miss SV updates and i get surpriced by things, like it happend to me with necro patch.

14. princereaper

princereaper Exalted Member

All i know is they got something big in the works.

15. Mhu

Mhu Member

Yeh the story of SV life.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Xunila

Xunila Cronite Supporter

In another thread Sebastian wrote about a big patch next week.

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. Sebastion

Sebastion Focus Group

Did he say a big patch is comming or information on the next big patch is comming?

Alot of times with the larger patches they feed us information multiple times in an attempt to hold us over while they are developing it.

18. Dhan

Dhan Exalted Member

Next week? That's optimistic lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. gotcher

gotcher Exalted Member

I don't remember him saying anything about the next week. He said he doesn't want to do any announcements while some people still experience problems accessing the forums

20. Roranicus

Roranicus Member

Houses are usually not a problem. If you build a shed near a keep and upgrade it into a bank and also leave it unlocked, then it will be likely sieged down, as anyone could use it to store boulders.