New Service; ¡Ibarruri Private Insurance! (ICH)

Discussion in 'Services' started by ruben ibarruri, Feb 24, 2016.

1. ruben ibarruri

ruben ibarruri Senior Member

Well, when I was in DUPP, I tried to implement a small insurance office, but my idea was not very successful.

However, I decided to try again, because I believe that some members of ICH and other guild traders may be interested.
    This idea is best suited for players of the trader community.

¿WHAT IS PRIVATE INSURANCE?

When you make loans, or take risks in their business, You can losing all your fortune and your resources by bad decisions, accidents, or because their debtors are unable to pay you their debts.

In that case, when the default, you have few options to recover their money right? It occurs.
    At that time it is when you wish I had some sort of legal cover to allow him to recover some of its gold. ¿True?
    !I want to present my project to create the first insurance house in Myrland!

1.INSURANCE SYSTEM:

You have a bank or lender or you simply are a guy try secure for future problems ok?
    You want to make sure that in case of default, or infinite contingencies that may arise in the hard life of Myrland yes?

¿what you can insure?

¡¡¡ALL!!!

That depends on you. a valuable horse, A keep a house. All you can be assured even imagine. the only limit is the imposing my finances. The reason is obvious, if I said I can assure anything without limits would be a scaming at all because I do not have as much gold as to ensure everything. So my service will grow slowly, just taketh insurance that can sustain. And offer a self-sustaining and efficient service.

SYSTEM PAYMENT EXAMPLE:

DATE------ WEEK COVERED-PREMIUM-CUMULATIVE-COVERAGE
    31-01-2016-week 01------------200g--------------200g-------1000g
    07-02-2016-week 02-----------200g--------------400g-------1300g
    14-02-2016-week 03-----------200g--------------600g-------1600g
    20-02-2016-week 04-----------200g-------------800g--------1900g
    28-02-2016-week 05-----------200g-------------1000g-------2100g
    06-03-2016-week 06-----------200g-------------1200g-------2400g
    13-03-2016-week 07-----------200g-------------1400g-------2700g
    20-03-2016-week 08-----------200g------------1600g--------3000g
    27-03-2016-week 09-----------200g------------1800g--------3300g
    03-04-2016-week 10-----------200g------------2000g--------3600g
    10-04-2016-week 11-----------200g------------2200g--------3900g

17-04-2016-week 12-----------200g------------2400g--------4200g
    24-04-2016-week 13-----------200g------------2600g--------4500g
    31-04-2016-week 14-----------200g------------2800g--------4800g
    06-05-2016-week 15-----------200g------------3000g-------51000g
    07-05-2016-week 16-----------200g------------3200g-------5400g
    etc etc etc

This system is good for any player. Whether you are a banker, a lender, merchant, warrior leader or just someone who wants to invest their money, if stolen, killed, destroyed their guild and want to have something to hold on to start again

-Conditions for the insurance:

- the minimum value of insurance will be 50 g. It makes no sense to me or to you to ensure nothing less than that value. It is really very little gold!

- You will not be able to enforce the payment of insurance to first week. The reason is obvious. I protect myself from phishing attempts that could ruin the mechanics of the insurance system. After the one week you will be covered completely. This way I also will can measure the real interest that you have in having the insurance coverage.

- You must be a known and hononrable community member. I reserve the right to sign or not secure another member of the community.

-Have you must be real reason for collecting your claim insurance. You can not tell me:
    "ey ibarruri I want to collect my insurance because yes". That's not a reason.

The insurance covers you in exceptional situations. Such situations will depend on the style of play and personal circumstances of each player:

1.You are your banker and crash becouse guys not pay you.
    2.You had a small farming station and griefer atack guild and destroy it.

3. you secure with me one wonderfull horse and lost becouse mad guys kill you xd
    4. You are in war and other guild destroy your keep.
    3.You are merchand and your business collapsed and you are ruined.
    The claim of insurance will depend on the reasons you present are credible, demonstrable and solid. Also also it is related to the amount of gold that you seek to secure. Obviously a player who pays me a minimal fee can not give the same problem that a player who has paid me 4000 gold.
    In each case I will have a personalized and strictly'll analyze all the data.

-"If you have house or vilage insurance with me and you simple left game and lost village becouse you not pay banck or treasure in your vilage of course i not give you gold. The idea is support players with have interes in game and try mantenaince the infraestructures live"

-It happens if you stop paying? Well, the insurance will cover up the week you have paid. When you update your payments immediately activated again the system coverage.

- the price of insurance depends on what you want to insure, if you intended to ensure I keep the value of you should pay for a fee according to the value of the keep.
    That principle applies to everything you want to insure. Talk to me and together we will decide for you the most reasonable fee.

I know it's not an idea that will please everyone. Many players will not like others might. Like I said it's just an idea among many to make a legitimate business. I respect all styles of play and I like working in this kind of projects. It's my style of play. And if I can help 4, 10 or 30 players I feel really satisfied.
    I have to polish some details, but I think this is my basic proposal.

¡¡¡¡IMPORTANT!!!!

Only I will expand the number of users of my insurance, as my initial capital increase, thus keep a good balance between my income and expenses and will avoid my insurance can not meet its obligations.
    My intention is to make the public (if my clients give me permission) a record of users who show to the community, so everyone can see the amounts involved, the number of people who give coverage.

¡If any ichorus member have interest in my little project and wants take part contact me!
    ¡All ideas are welcome! In future if my idea are welcome i have intencion to create new forms of insurance.

¡Thanks all and at your service!:)

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
    • Creative Creative x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. The Shogun

The Shogun Senior Member

Good luck hermano.

• Like Like x 4
  3. ruben ibarruri

gracias viejo amigo.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. ruben ibarruri

I decided to change my system to provide better service, please review it!

thanks!

5. Cerebus

Cerebus Junior Member

in-sewer-ants o_O

Some men want to watch the world burn, I hear, and some men it seems want to give it fire insurance :D.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. ruben ibarruri

Yes,you can sir. I am study in real word now xd in 2 hours write you about detaills ok? Thanks

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. ruben ibarruri

Love for all man :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  8. hastaluego

hastaluego Trial Member

Same stuff was in eve online. Guy sold all the game currency and gone from the game. 8)

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Ichorous

Ichorous The Argent Speedster

This is a risky business for you brother, but good for the economy if it works. Insurance is an economic lubricant.

Good luck Ruben.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. ruben ibarruri

i try make better sir ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  11. ruben ibarruri

thanks bro, no risk no glory haha xd

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  12. Speznat

Speznat Well-Known Member

Ruben so if i have a 300g house and i want a insurance how much would be the monthly insurance?

and do i get discount eahc month? so i pay less after 1 or 3months?

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. ruben ibarruri

Hi man i pm now about details ok? thanks!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  14. ruben ibarruri

I want to announce that the player Saimo is my first client!

Saimo cover with my insurance service one item of his property.
    Of course the details will not be disclosed.
    ¡Thank you for your trust Saimo!

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Saimo

Saimo Senior Member

We had a small conversation regarding this.
    I wasn't really happy with it, but he kindly changed something regarding my interest and we had a agreement.

Going to get another insurance sooner or later ^^

• Like Like x 2
  16. ruben ibarruri

pleasure man.
    At your service!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  17. Bopkasen

Bopkasen Well-Known Member

Dang. lol I don't know if it alien probing or having a biology lesson.

Your clauses are flawed.

Also, this looks like another Temmie shop.

[​IMG]

18. ruben ibarruri

19. ruben ibarruri

Oh I see. Sorry not know Tammie shop.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. skulls06

skulls06 Member

Illuminati confirmed

• Funny Funny x 2