*PYRE FAILED RPK SIEGE*

Discussion in 'Guild & Player Politics and Discussion' started by Bratwire, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Rolufe

Rolufe Junior Member

Aslong as we destroy more value then we lose its mostelikely a win and the more Bratwire we hear whining on the forum the more it would seem to be hurting :)

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. Phaytal

Phaytal Senior Member

PLZ SV both sides of the war agree that game mechanics are aids and need changing. make mortal great again

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree x 1
  3. Hayasa

Hayasa Exalted Member

After the first keep siege, we broke even with ID... After the ID elimination war, we are ahead, even with the losses taken currently, we are still stacks of gold ahead of you, keep working it

4. Rolufe

Rolufe Junior Member

are you calculating in bratwires sieges on "ID stuff"? :D

5. Hayasa

Hayasa Exalted Member

No, talking from the last war and from damage we have taken... Still not close to what we did

6. MaydayX

MaydayX Trial Member

This is a war with ID and your all ID so everything counts. Although i didnt count some of sexys stuff and hero which is another 6-7k gold :]

7. Bratwire

Bratwire Trial Member

tell me how its whining u tard when we are talking about ur failed siege??? i just want everyone to know what a bunch of liars ID girls Alliance is...And all i see now is Pyre fighting ur battles now, Dred is Dead, ID is well we all know ur just a bunch of Pussies sexy, fall ??? really there just Chess peaces we are going to blow up cause u cant protect them....If i was Pyre i would be gone from ur Girls Alliance they owe u nothing

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Rasaki

Rasaki Junior Member

The other day Aralis got upset that pyre was killing him more than rpk , sooo you guys are not doing your job right.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Celdick

Celdick Trial Member

Lol i rember playing with Quad and i remember zerging the shit out of dred and fate lol...

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Bratwire

Bratwire Trial Member

Well pyre has jam they come for fights and mostly don't hid behind the zerge anymore which is nice. As for Aralis and that ID girls alliance is full of shit

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. Mhu

Mhu Member

I liked pyre untill they took scumbags from VH. If only that shit didnt happend.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. ThaBadMan

ThaBadMan Exalted Member

Sounds credible, Fate got zerged...do you remember how big Fate was ?
    Sure people got zerged when they came to Quad territory trying to farm Quad resources. Thats not the same as zerging people looking for fights at your gates.
    Dont think anyone except 7L at a certain point could claim that.

If you mean during war times, then well one side always gets zerged during wars. Dred btw was a war target since they tried to occupy GK.

13. Xbotslayer

Xbotslayer New Member

Explain how they were scums I'm interested now to know.

14. Cykas

Cykas Junior Member

Who isn't scums in this game.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Celdick

Celdick Trial Member

Thats exactly the same thing that is happening right now people tries to use the broker in nig area and we see quad guys slaying them ofc we zerg them lol...

And once i was alone at bank and u guys killed me with 4 ppl isnt that considerd a zerg? 4v1?

And when we took fate keep down the whole server was behind us soooo... Never seen such a zerg actually but u was not complaining back then..
    And i remember dred just looking for a fight outside top keep and i see all the Quad guys zerging the shit out of them..
    I dont have anything against Quad but ur double standards is just stupid..

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Bordelli

Bordelli Well-Known Member

:(

17. Mhu

Mhu Member

You should know, you were one of them. Can't explain it because hackusations are ilegal on the forums.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Xbotslayer

Xbotslayer New Member

Please I would love for you to explain :) I mean if you think you have credible information spit it out.

19. Hayasa

Hayasa Exalted Member

What? Nah... I don't believe it, you can't be that bad and do that stuff... Then again I do have that 2v2 and Daniel was bad

20. Lacdanon

Lacdanon Well-Known Member

Sorry man but I don't think "your RPK" exists anymore....which is a shame

• Agree Agree x 4