Saaliha's Return

Discussion in 'Roleplay & Lore Discussion' started by Espinite, Apr 16, 2018 at 1:20 PM.

?

Do I make RP food or boring minmax food?

1. RP Food!

52.4%
  2. I hate variety, keep giving me that disgusting minmax food because MO is a PvP game, nothing else.

47.6%
  1. Espinite

Espinite New Member

Saaliha's Return

After cycles of absence, I have again returned to the streets of Tindrem. My time spent beyond the walls has left me with a new spark of hope for my future career as a chef, and after sampling all the meals across the lands I feel as though I am prepared to start sharing my expanded palette with the people of Myrland's Tindremic Capital. Trying many foodstuffs has helped me to learn of all the things that this land can produce, and I am looking forward to learning, and possibly creating additional recipes as I continue on my journey to conquer the cookeries of Nave. If you happen to come across this note, and would like to contact me with requests, or suggestions as to meals that I could provide, then feel free to contact me.

Pray be well, and be well to others.

Saaliha Caliii

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. Cheek

Cheek Junior Member

Voted for the second option purely because bias wording hahahahahaha

Edit: however I you can find a way to make a reasonably well nourishing pie with players heads baked into them so that it showes up something like "delicious spelt pie with covalo and Stormchops head" as the text then I will buy all of that shit

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. InfernalPaladin

InfernalPaladin Trial Member

Sounds like you're volunteering some heads in the pursuit of knowledge there Storm!

I'm glad my incessant build theorycrafting has got you bitten with the MO bug again Saaliha, it's good to see you back from your absence.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ruben ibarruri

ruben ibarruri Senior Member

please put screenshots with all your nice food creations. I would like know more about food and vine in myrland.

5. Najwalaylah

Najwalaylah Goodwill Embassador

One of Lorena's 'Suspiciously Delicious' [TM] Trade Secrets:

[​IMG]

Give a custom name to your good foods.

RatOnnaStick sometimes is just Ambrosial Grilled Springbok.
    ???
    Profit.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018 at 5:55 AM
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Outsane

Outsane Member

1 sustenance please!