Siege towers and ladders

Discussion in 'Round Table' started by Cykas, May 11, 2018.

1. Cykas

Cykas Member

Reason one to add: it would be fun. Thanks.

• Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Deviant_Imp

Deviant_Imp Junior Member

If pets didn't walk through everything like they're casper then I would totally agree. But right now siege towers and ladders would just be used to ninja siege from the inside out, not to fight those manning the walls or just grief people hiding in their safe space.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Cykas

Cykas Member

Fuck I forgot about the ghost pets. I agree ghost pets need to be fixed before all this shit they keep adding, esp before the new continent. But SV you better add siege towers and ladder right after that.

• Disagree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Speznat

Speznat Honored Member

also even if you raid town with player in it, you will mostly get one sided pvp because mostly people are on their crafters. so ladders would be more abused to ninja siege and they would be mainly used just to annoy people and greef them until they log out and play some other game.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. LGrayFoxL

LGrayFoxL Well-Known Member

Or just remove portal Blockers

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. ghuldan

ghuldan Senior Member

Only after dual wielding animations fixes, in 10 years.

7. chingaperros

chingaperros Well-Known Member

if alert towers ping the ladders, thats enough time for you to log out ur crafter and log in a pvp char.

8. Livingshade^

Livingshade^ Well-Known Member

idiots talking about one sided pvp is unfair. while theyve been standing 100% safe there for years. sigh. ignorance is bliss.

9. Livingshade^

Livingshade^ Well-Known Member

he thinks its unfair. but he doesnt think being 100% safe is not unfair in a game where everyone has to take risk to do something