Stop close dungeons with gates

Discussion in 'Round Table' started by ivancelot, May 5, 2018.

1. ivancelot

ivancelot Junior Member

is enough to put block game content with doors or walls in the dungeons, it is not fair that those who do not have guilds to destroy these shits, can not enter and have fun exploring the content for which you are paying monthly. GMs consider this.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree x 1
  2. Avargol

Avargol Well-Known Member

Whats blocked?

3. Shadez

Shadez Trial Member

Shut up you dumb bird.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. Avargol

Avargol Well-Known Member

I'll have you know ravens are highly intelligent in the avian world, and can even learn to mimic words similar to parrots.

In Norse mythology Odin had two ravens that flew over the world bringing him information, Huginn and Muninn, Thought and Memory

Last edited: May 5, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. shuffel

shuffel Member

No u

6. Guglimir

Guglimir Trial Member

cringe signature

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Shadez

Shadez Trial Member

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Najwalaylah

Najwalaylah Goodwill Embassador

9. shuffel

shuffel Member

Join my MASSSSIVE training regime it will make YOU an upstanding lad.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Najwalaylah

Najwalaylah Goodwill Embassador

Ooh, ouch. Looks like a case of windburn, or maybe hives. Latex allergy?

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. shuffel

shuffel Member

Part of the program Brother.

• Like Like x 1
  12. agead_drem

agead_drem Senior Member

That's not how those pumps are sposed to be used

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. finegamingconnoisseur

finegamingconnoisseur Senior Member

This I can attest. One time I was driving out of a car park area and saw this raven trying to get at the contents inside a McDonald’s takeaway bag which someone had discarded. It stood there for a few seconds, as if devising a strategy, then flipped the bag upside down so the contents fall out, then it used its beak to crack open the burger wrapping box which still had a half-eaten burger inside and a few leftover fries.

A happy meal for the raven, you could call it.

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Emphyperdrive

Emphyperdrive Member

Very true. They are the only birds and animals (other than maybe somr monkeys) that have no problem with using tools to achive their goals. Ravens can solve complex mazes and have their own laws. In fact if you kill a raven next to other ravens they will remember it for ever and tell other ravens of your deeds so that they keep away from certaim areas. They even remember specifik humans so they end up teaching their offsprings what you have done.

You can train ravens to trade money for food and they will search for money and other valuables to trade in for food.

Last edited: May 7, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Tehmudjin

Tehmudjin Honored Member

You payed for walls, watch towers, guards and Death Knights.

Enjoy your content

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. Theodosius

Theodosius Member

Just fucking move on and play something else already

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  17. Beastlyman

Beastlyman Member

i'm sorry but who are you again? And which dungeon we talking about?

18. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Trial Member

The only TC walled off dungeon content I can think of is within Mino cave. As soon as you get to what appears to be a fire themed area .. u hit an old player wall. BUT players can no longer build there so once that is taken down it can not be put back up. Most of the Mino dungeon is available to everyone. I will assume that what is behind those walls is one of the Minotaur Wardens as all of them kind of follow a theme. (Fog= air, Blood= water, and etc).

NOW there IS a dungeon walled of with a gate but its not player made (and it's not quite a dungeon). It's called the Stein Troll cave. You need a special key to be able to access it. You can obtain a key by killing a steintroll scout or from another player (More on this matter is posted in other forums). So I think you might have mistaken it for a player wall. All of the larger guilds (RPK and BEAR) for example have been pretty good so far to make most content available to everyone (at a risk of course).

Hope this helps!

• Useful Useful x 1
  19. Beastlyman

Beastlyman Member

he's probeblebly thinking about that one yea, but its still up? I thought it was a GM gate cuss its locked content untill further notice etc?

20. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Trial Member

The Steintroll cave gate is NOT a GM gate. I go in there quite a bit.

As far as the one in the Mino cave I have no idea. I have heard rumors that it was an old pyre gate. I contacted a GM before about it and they told me that it was an old gate "Grandfathered" in before building there was allowed. Because I too was also pissed that there was a gate there xD but after he explained that it was placed before the no build zone I understood and am glad that they didn't take it down (Because it means they kept things fair despite it being a pain in the ass).