Teroh's Signature Service.

Discussion in 'Services' started by Teroh, May 27, 2012.

1. Artorius Cronite Supporter

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Teroh Junior Member

Retox's is done
  3. Teroh Junior Member

Kraken's is done
  4. Teroh Junior Member

incarn's done
  5. Incarnadine Well-Known Member

Awesome job, thanks Ter
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Teroh Junior Member

Lyfenders is done
  7. Jordan Ellis Junior Member

MAKE ME ONE

-Hunted
  8. Service Experience: Bad

-Never finished my signature
    -Decided not to work on it after he stopped for some reason and said he would continue.

I dont need nor want a signature now but thought id state my own opinion and experience. His signatures arent bad but some customers are forgotten it seems.
    • Informative Informative x 2
  9. Artorius Cronite Supporter

Did you try to contact him man? He is just a little slow probably due to the high volume of work... Give him a chance lol.
  10. I'm in search of a Khurite/native american themed signature with maybe symbols of their religion, im the creator of the Khuritian order and it will help promote my cause and following. I'll pay you ingame or i will ask Yakazi(my friend) to do so" June 13th

Then he said he had to delay, that was fine, then he said he couldnt make my signature due to complications, got them sorted out.

"Sounds great just let me know once its completed, ill be ready with your payment of the price." June 19th
    Teroh- "K"

It is now July 19th and I've seen many signatures produced and mine hasnt, so im sad to say my service has been jipped but its fine. Good guy and all just forgot mine or something, hence my opinion and report given. I just wanted my signature for rp reasons since im working on things for the god list (Somaku)

I wont make this a discussion since it is a service thread but had to reply to the question above.
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Teroh Junior Member

My mistake lost track of your name. have my apologizes
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Bernajo Honored Member

Did you make the one lyfender is using with the lightning? Looks awesome, I bet the guy who made it is handsome and very well endowed. =p
    • Funny Funny x 2
  13. Teroh Junior Member

horror's is done
  14. featherz Senior Member

Please make me one :)
  15. Compensated with a very nice sig pic! Good guy for doing what he did to make up for it.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. 'O' Trial Member

that blanket looks cosy
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Malgor Junior Member

Yo mate, I just wanted to remind you that I have ordered a signature a month ago and paid in foreward but still waiting. Even though you may not play currently that shouldn´t hinder you to fulfill the service you offer.

kind regards
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. Teroh Junior Member

Sorry to Malgor for the delay quit the game and just came back.

I'm working on his now and will refund his money as well.

I'm Back.

For the Month of December I will be making custom sigs free of charge. Please only ask for one if you plan on using it and try not to abuse me ;). Tips or donations will be accepted but not required or expected.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Malgor Junior Member

thanks mate that is good PR ;) I´m looking forward to the sig :)
  20. Rogue Member

Could you make me one? Something involving rats, lots o loot or like an alleyway would be perfect. :)