The Title Archives

Discussion in 'Nobleman's Wisdom' started by Diphling, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Achi||es Arena Champion and Focus Group

2. slydur Senior Member

You sure conq has to do with killing blues?
    I was told otherwise
    Also idk if you worded it wrong but i have a title that allows me to be Glorious Lord lyfender add that if it's something different
  3. slydur Senior Member

Vigilante, Virtuous, Warden, also seem like a couple not on the list that lyfender has
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Diphling The Desperado

I am trying to compile the list based on what makes sense to me, but there is not much to work with and it's hard to pinpoint exactly what gives titles. I think Glorious Lord is a seperate title.
  5. slydur Senior Member

Yes im surprised you pulled together as well as the list is now.
    Good job
    I wish i could give you info on those other titles but i have no idea what they're tied in with
  6. ThaBadMan Honored Member

Hey Diffy, I have Dauntless and Hero as Titles, hero is above Dauntless, DB states I have 89 Red kills so both are under that and Dauntless is under Hero so my guess is that Dauntless is at 10 kills perhaps and Hero might be at 50, ill update when I get to 100 kills and see what title I get if I get any :D

I also got Vile, Wicked and Nefarious with 123 blue kills, so one for 10, 50 and 100 perhaps ?

Can we get a SV official reply on when titles are given ? What are the numbers ? Are the numbers the same for all titles in the same categories like red killed and blue killed ? And also armor made, weaps made etc ? That would help a great deal to sort them out here ;)
  7. ThaBadMan Honored Member

Yeah was actually thinking on that one, since on that char I have 1 heroes killed in the DB so might be true.
  8. Kuroi Well-Known Member

no titles for butchers? would be nice so people can easily find who can help them
  9. HrdkrH4x0r Senior Member

Pyramidhead
  10. Kuroi Well-Known Member

omg would love it ahah
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Sparhawk13 Member

Were you put on a blacklist?
  12. flames13 New Member

I got Dread Lord , and Dread Lady on my fighter L Id assume its murdercount related
  13. Mind Trial Member

no)) i have it on my thief/lockpicker
  14. Diphling The Desperado

Now those are some sweet ass fucking titles. I'll check on my murderer who had 800 murders. I can log onto her now that F2P is here :D
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Amelia Member

I can't still switch from a title to another. You ?
  16. arfus1 Senior Member

yeah seems to be still broken :(
  17. flames13 New Member

I thought I could when I logged in though
  18. arfus1 Senior Member

i think its still just the top one below your name that wont take pretty sure the others work .......just tested yeah the one under your name doesnt take but any others do . .
  19. ThaBadMan Honored Member

Fucking hell, I want to use my best titles goddamnit, SV please fix :(
  20. Qeric Member

I found two titles on Qeric that I do not see on this list.
    The Admirable
    The Renowned