TittyTwister

Discussion in 'Mortal Online Media' started by Chermin, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Chermin

Chermin New Member

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Aemone

Aemone Senior Member

Heros

3. Teknique

Teknique Well-Known Member

The Squad

4. Lacdanon

Lacdanon Honored Member

+1 for the destruction of that shit outside Tindrem, the game is better looking for it.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. shuffel

shuffel Member

+1 for the content whoever owns titty twister.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Cheek

Cheek Junior Member

If only this was true. I think the skif wardec has been the most stale wardec I've ever been involved in

TittyTwister = HowToWasteAForcedWardecWhenWeWontEvenLeaveItsWalls

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Deadheretic

Deadheretic Well-Known Member

How to do wardec (Sect style) - 3 wardec hiding behind Tind walls, 1 kiting, 2 blue guy (twink guild) blueblock you in fight and stubbed you in a back, fgs at walls call a guards = Skiff is newbies, Skiff hiding behind walls, lets destroy TittyTwister.
    P.S. Where is you living now?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Cheek

Cheek Junior Member

I am nearly red now cos cebep won't tag up and whoever the fuck ejaculate is. the basic concept is that you will do everything in your power to cheese a kill on that nodeline where nobody can heal, nobody can parry, everyone can go grey even when hitting wardec targets, the only difference is that you have (had) a 3x3x3 house with gates and a pali down the road where your mounted can ride from in 2 mins flat.

At the moment we live in tindrem waiting like dogs for you lot to grow a pair and leave your walls. If you want to fancy your chances in bakti For a free battering just let us know

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Deadheretic

Deadheretic Well-Known Member

Are you mean open gate? or gate with pasword RTE (all server know this password in last week). Or you talk about bugged nodeline, when everyone got a problem, not only you?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Cheek

Cheek Junior Member

I can see you are struggling with the concept so I'll keep it basic... everything you said would be kinda valid if you take out your 6mill hp mini-keep from the equation. If it wasn't so aids for your benefit how come none of you will even step one foot off the node? But, I mean, if it makes it any easier for you without me having to explain myself twice over...
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. CEBEP

CEBEP Trial Member

AHah lol , man who call ANT and ROAR blue character to help say some about blues toons , and i log to tagged person wenn we fight , cebep just trade now and scout . So STFO

12. Deviant_Imp

Deviant_Imp Junior Member

ROAR went grey, ANT didn't even get a chance to do anything because you were hiding behind your gate. Even when we pushed inside your palisade you ran into the house and locked the doors. Quick turn the lights off too we might think no one is home.

You guys talk so much garbage like you want to fight and you don't try to cheese everything (The time we went grey whenever we hit SKIF wardecs but you could hit us o_O)

As Chops said, we'll be in Bakti or Tindrem waiting for you to grow a pair.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Cheek

Cheek Junior Member

When words fail, hit me with a dislike. Tag up and see you tonight LOL

14. CEBEP

CEBEP Trial Member

lol you want to fight wenn you have like 2x numbers ? So what strange if we see we not have numbers we go back to house , you have 8 ppl we have 4-5 and 1 of them its newbe member , in first fight (start near twister gate ) all of you just run to tind in 1-2 hits, and ANT try to kill us blu character , but you have more numbers.

15. CEBEP

CEBEP Trial Member

Dont be mad , i always fight , and i like your swords , already have a lot .

16. Cheek

Cheek Junior Member

I have a lot your MCs because you always fight and never tag up -you aren't good enough to use katanas so I am not phased!

17. CEBEP

CEBEP Trial Member

im not tagged like week cuz trade )) i have tagged toons so its ok , on cebep i fight you if you go grey its ez.

18. Abassador Magico

Abassador Magico New Member

Been considering accepting your wardecc, but we're so low on numbers it's usually just me and zero.

19. Chermin

Chermin New Member

You seem affected bud are you allright ?

20. Chermin

Chermin New Member

you not tagged because trade on a foot fighter ??? have u never heard of the broker? whats next your not tagged because u hit ur toe off a wall?

• Funny Funny x 1