Wow... Massively really hit below the belt...

Discussion in 'Round Table' started by Lahuzer, Feb 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lahuzer Senior Member

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Mauzi Status King

Such is worthy a lawyer...
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Kha-Ri Well-Known Member

She is not lying, but excluding out few small details about the donation goals makes this daily grind a little itty-bitty... misleading.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  4. Lahuzer Senior Member

Well her saying "The interview is fraught with a few other issues, such as the fact that Nystrom dodges some of the player's questions and smooths over others, which'd probably annoy me if I had just effectively spent $1000 for the privilege of emailing a few questions off to a dev I admired " makes it sound that the interview was the only thing he got for the 1000 dollars. Nowhere does it say that the interview is just bonus after the player reciving a bunch of other stuff. The whole article focus on a guy paying 1000 bucks for a interview with Henrik. And that is false.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Diphling The Desperado

This is media at it's absolute worst. Whoever wrote this article should lose his job. He apparently did little to no research, or he is incredibly biased with an agenda. I was the first person to receive an interview, and I will flat out say that this writer is making things up, and trying to misconstrue facts. The interview is a minor bonus to being a top donator. The biggest satisfaction from donating is knowing that this game is very much alive, and moving forward in a good direction.
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. Turkis "The Biggest Catch" Champion

That's about on par with calling out a company who posts interviews as a reward on a kickstarter game.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. bbihah Senior Member

Its sad how people can burn with hatred so much for mortal that they will never let go of spewing lies and hatred of the game several years since they quit and seeing as this reporter seem like one of them.

Why do we not send the same hatred back in kind and make sure this reporter gets what she's had coming?

How this person ever got to become Editor in chief is beyond me.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Lahuzer Senior Member

That ain't a reporter. That's a tool.
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. sunshiner Well-Known Member

could also have added a part that adds that tiny important bit of info: donations are only there because we asked for them time and time again
    • Agree Agree x 3
  10. drgyn Gold Supporter

i am disgusted by that and it is an out right lie the way the article is worded

---edit turkis why did you disagree im saying that article is terrible and biased and is almost slander on this game the way it is worded
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Resin Well-Known Member

KQED totally ripped me off! My tote bag is not worth the $50 I had to pledge to get it!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. bbihah Senior Member

Am I the only one that recognize her face? CIR?
  13. Resin Well-Known Member

Brianna Royce? I don't recognize her, should I?
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. ApocaRUFF Senior Member

There was a poll or something on this, right? can anyone help me find the link to it?
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Resin Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
  16. Xhodan Xeus Well-Known Member

too Bad SV doesnt have money for an lawyer, lets make it our next donations goal.
    • Like x 4
    • Agree x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Creative x 1
  17. bbihah Senior Member

ahaha xD
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Jabobo New Member

Good god what stupidity, did she just see the thread about the interview and jump to her own delusional conclusions. How fucking sad, and embarrassing for her.

I love the internet, now she gets to live with this shame for a good long while.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. Grike Senior Member

What a retarded clueless bitch, definatley need to do something about this.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. Marcus Aurelius Silver Supporter

Yeah I saw this earlier. Complete and utter filth. And the article is just as bad.
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.