Star Vault AB
Based in Malmö, Sweden
June 9, 2010
Press / Business Contact:
203 12 Malmö
+46 (0)40-692 24 10
Mortal Online is a next generation PC MMORPG both in terms of graphics and gameplay. There are no PvP zones, only an open realistic world where you are free to choose your own path. Experience true real-time combat where you decide every move your character makes and where your personal skill really matters. Build your own house, or set up a guild to build a keep and both claim and control real territory. With enough power, violence or diplomacy, you and your allies will be able to rule an entire nation.
Choose from many different races and professions. You decide your own style of playing and whether to focus on PvP or PvE, both sharing the same game world. Devote your life to crafting where there are millions of items to make, combat, magic, thievery, trading and more. Discover new skills, tools and resources. Or be the first to explore new areas to put your name on the map.
Mortal Online is played entirely in first-person perspective and is often described as a cross between Elder Scrolls and Ultima Online.
Mortal Online launched worldwide in June of 2010. While it experienced a rocky start, since that time the game has been expanding at an incredible pace and has grown into an MMORPG unlike any other.Dawn
Dawn was Mortal Online's first free expansion, introducing new mounts with incredibly detailed genetics, the cooking profession, trading tools, additional constructable player housing, tasks (player-made quests) and more.The Awakening
Mortal Online's second free expansion, The Awakening, was released in August of 2012 and had improved the game considerably.
Some key features included a new graphics lighting system, the capital city of Tindrem (one of the largest cities in any MMORPG), a completely new artificial intelligence system, a new user interface made from the ground-up, the lockpicking profession, several new dungeons with all new creatures, armor and clothing dyeing, trade brokers (similar to local auction houses) and quite a bit more still.
- A completely open 64 km2 world with no instances or loading screens.
- A true sandbox where the players create and uphold law with unrestricted PvP; however, there are consequences to becoming a murderer.
- Dozens of detailed dungeons and dangerous creatures to battle.
- No levels or linear quests to grind; progress your character's skills through action. Swing a sword and become a better swordsman.
- Frequent events with rare or even truley unique creatures and loot.
- Build your own house in the world where you can open a shop, build a stable and more.
- All animals, creatures and mounts are real and not items to be summoned. They can be tamed, domesticated, fed and controlled by players.
- Build a keep with your guild and expand your territory. Claim land and cities to tax the populace and control law.
- Aim-based real-time combat where your skill as a player matters more than the skills of your character. Where you hit your target matters as armor only protects the area it covers.
- Stick to the shadows and become a thief with the abilitiy to snoop bags and pickpocket.
- Declare war on your enemy guilds and destroy everything they hold, or create vast alliances.
- Dynamic weather system like that of Earth; humidity, temperature, winds and more means not only is the weather dynamic but so accurate that it can be predicted.
- Genetics control your tamed mount's features from its strength and endurance to its hair color and length, patterns, size, musculature and more. Breeding coming soon, allowing you to produce the ideal mount.
- Explore a world that's always changing; we keep quiet when we add new locations so that the players will discover it. Some parts of the world are still yet to be found.
There are far more images available for Star Vault AB, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Star Vault AB. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
- "[...]hell I’d recommend this game, us old timers need this game to succeed, we can’t go on complaining about how times are changing forever."
- Adam Tingle, MMORPG.com
- "There's an element of frontier here that I've not yet witnessed in gaming."
- Phill Cameron, Gamasutra
- "When I’ve interacted with other people, it’s just been interesting in a way I’ve not really experienced before."
- Jim Rossignol, Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- "Mortal Online is a true sandbox MMORPG; a world where nearly anything should be possible."
- MMOZine, MMOZine
- "Player interaction seems like an easy buzz-phrase to throw out there, but play a bit of Mortal and you realise StarVault are not joking."
- Jim Rossignol, Eurogamer
Team & Repeating
Chief Executive Officer
Lead Customer Support